What to know?
What are the key features of PISA?
1. PISA is a triennial international survey (every three years) which aims to evaluate the education system worldwide by testing the skills and knowledge of 15-year-old students.
2. Students are assessed in reading, mathematics, science and collaborative problem-solving.
3. Participation in PISA allows benchmarking performance against a wide range of countries.
4. PISA uses test items aligned with international benchmarks. Test items are adapted to the local context and language, pilot tested and validated before being used for the test.
5. OECD have agreed to contextualize the questions for Indian students.
(Education, India and world)(PIB)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.