1. Which of the followings scripted history by becoming the first Indian Woman Flight Engineer to be inducted by the Indian Air Force?
A. Naina Deshmukh
B. Vandana Bharti
C. Simmi Bharatiar
D. Hina Jaiswal
2. Consider the following statements :
1. Rajnath Singh launched pan-India number 112 for women safety.
2. Under this system, all the states have to set up a dedicated Emergency Response Centre (ERC).
3. A citizen may Press the power button on a smartphone thrice quickly to activate a panic call to ERC.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
3. Which state assembly passed a Bill to make Sanskrit the second official language of the state?
A. Himachal Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
4. The Indian Air Force carried out which exercise in Pokhran, Rajasthan, involving around 140 fighter jets and attack helicopters?
A. Pawan Shakti
B. Vayu Shakti
C. Cold Desert
D. Air Thunder
5. Consider the following statements related to the Indian History Congress’:
1. The Congress government in Madhya Pradesh has decided to host the 79th Indian History Congress (IHC) in Bhopal.
2. It was established in the year 1935.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. Only 1
B. only 2
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2.
6. Who is the winner of Qatar Open women’s singles championship title 2019?
A. Elise Mertens
B. Simona Halep
C. Naomi Osaka
D. Serena Williams
6. Who won the title of the Yonex-Sunrise 83rd National Senior Badminton Championship men’s singles title?
B. Ajay Jayaram
C. Saurabh Verma
D. Sai pranith
8. Consider the following statements :
1. Indian Railways has created history by converting a diesel locomotive into electric locomotive for the first time in the world.
2. It has been converted to electric locomotive by the Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) in Varanasi.
9. Consider the following statements related to the InfyTQ app:
1. Infosys launches InfyTQ app for engineering students.
2. It is a digital platform to offer learning and engagement experiences to engineering students in the country.
10. Which country has launched a new locally-made submarine ‘Fateh’ capable of firing cruise missiles?
Answer: 1) D
The Indian Air Force has inducted the first woman flight engineer—Flight Lieutenant Hina Jaiswal—who has successfully completed the course at 112 Helicopter Unit, Air Force Station, Yelahanka.”She’s created history,” IAF said. Hina was commissioned into the IAF on January 5, 2015, in the engineering branch.
Answer: 2) D
Home Minister Rajnath Singh launched Emergency Response Support System (ERSS) in 16 states and Union territories for women safety. Persons in distress can dial a pan-India number: 112.Under this system, all the states have to set up a dedicated Emergency Response Centre (ERC).A citizen may Press the power button on a smartphone thrice quickly to activate a panic call to ERC. In case of a feature phone, long press on number 5 or 9 on the phone keypad will activate the panic call.
Answer: 3) A
The Himachal Pradesh Assembly passed a Bill to make Sanskrit the second official language of the state. The Himachal Pradesh Official Language Bill, 2019 (Amendment) was introduced by Irrigation and Public Health Minister Mahender Singh Thakur in the absence of Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur during the ongoing budget session and was passed without any discussion.
Answer: 4) B
The Indian Air Force carried out an exercise in Pokhran, Rajasthan, involving around 140 fighter jets and attack helicopters. Speaking at the inauguration of the day and night Vayu Shakti exercise, Air Chief Marshal B S Dhanoa said if called for, the IAF is prepared to deliver an appropriate response. In the exercise, the IAF showcased firepower capability of indigenously-developed platforms like Light Combat Aircraft, Tejas, Advanced Light Helicopter and efficacy of Akash surface-to-air missile and Astra air-to-air missile.
Answer: 5) C
The Congress government in Madhya Pradesh has decided to host the 79th Indian History Congress (IHC) in Bhopal.The 79th session was earlier supposed to be held at Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) from December 28.The three day convention will begin in the city on February 26.The IHC is the largest professional and academic body of Indian historians with over 10,000 members.It was established in the year 1935.
Answer: 6) A
Belgium’s Elise Mertens has claimed the biggest title of her career by beating top seed Simona Halep of Romania 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 to win the Qatar Open. The final was played on 16th February 2019 in Doha.Currently ranked 21 in the world rankings, Ms. Mertens has won five singles and six doubles WTA titles as well as 24 ITF titles to date.
Answer: 7) C
In the men’s singles, Saurabh Verma won the title by defeating young player Goal Sen 21-18, 21-13 in the men’s singles event of the 83rd Senior National Badminton Championship. Saurabh also won the match in 44 minutes.
Answer: 8) C
Indian Railways has created history by converting a diesel locomotive into electric locomotive for the first time in the world. This all new converted energy-efficient electric locomotive has been flagged off by PM Narendra Modi in Varanasi. It has been converted to electric locomotive by the Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) in Varanasi. Diesel Locomotive Works has converted two WDG3A Diesel Locos into a Twin Electric WAGC3 loco of 10,000 HP.It is a complete ‘Make in India’ initiative, the conversion is an Indian R&D innovation for the entire world.
Answer: 9) C
The country’s second-largest IT services firm Infosys launched the ‘InfyTQ’ app.It is a digital platform to offer learning and engagement experiences to engineering students in the country.InfyTQ is a free platform open to all engineering students in their third and fourth years across India.The platform encourages holistic development by imparting technical as well as professional skills, helping them become industry-ready.
Answer: 10) D
Iran has launched a new locally-made submarine capable of firing cruise missiles. Speaking at the launch President Hassan Rouhani said Iran is now fully self-reliant on land, air and sea. Local media said the submarine, named the Fateh, Persian for ‘conqueror’, is Iran’s first in the semi-heavy category.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.