1. Consider the following statements?
1. Rajnath Singh inaugurated project BOLD-QIT on India-Bangladesh border.
2. To overcome this problem, in the year 2017, Ministry of Home Affairs decided to go for technological solution besides the physical presence of manpower of BSF.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. Only 1
B. only 2
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2.
2. For which sector has the Prime Minister inaugurated ‘One Nation One Card’ recently?
A. Transport charges
B. Pension to unorganized sectors
C. Agricultural insurance
D. Old Age Pension
3. Kumbh Mela released in Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh) How many Guinness World Records are made in one week in 2019?
4. Consider the following statements?
1. Former minister in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee government, Venur Dhananjay Kumar, passed away in Mangaluru.
2. He had worked hard for the welfare of the state as a cabinet minister in the Vajpayee government.
5. According to the report released by Greenpeace, which of the following cities has been described as the most polluted city in the world?
6. Consider the following statements related to the Swachh Survekshan awards 2019?
1. Indore gets cleanest city Swachh Survekshan awards 2019.
2. The Survey was the largest such cleanliness survey in the world.
3. Ahmedabad has been awarded ‘Cleanest Big City’ and Raipur is the ‘Fastest Moving Big City’.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
7. The five rhino range nations signed a declaration ‘The Declaration on Asian Rhinos 2019’ for the conservation and protection of the species at the recently held Second Asian Rhino Range Countries meeting in New Delhi. One is India, which are the other four nations?
A. 1, 2, 3 and 4
B. 2, 3, 4 and 5
C. 1, 2, 4 and 5
D. 1, 3, 4 and 5
8. Consider the following statements related to the Assurance Scheme?
1. NABL has launched a voluntary scheme called Quality Assurance Scheme (QAS) for Basic Composite (BC) Medical Laboratories.
2. Successful laboratories will be issued a certificate of compliance to QAS BC scheme by NABL.
3. It will help organize the sector of diagnostics in the states where the Clinical Establishment Act has been implemented.
9. Who has been appointed Chairman of the Tea Board?
A. De Silva
B. K. Srinivasan
C. K. Bezbarua
D. Silver tokas
10. What is the name of program run by ISRO to connect schoolchildren with space related programs?
Answer: 1) C
Rajnath Singh inaugurated the project BOLD-QIT (Border Electronically Dominated QRT Interception Technique) on India-Bangladesh border in Dhubri District of Assam. Border Security Force, BSF is responsible for safeguarding of over four thousand kilometer long International Border with Bangladesh. At various places, it is not possible to erect Border Fence due to the geographical barriers.To overcome this problem, in the year 2017, Ministry of Home Affairs decided to go for technological solution besides the physical presence of manpower of BSF.
Answer: 2) A
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) dubbed as One Nation One Card. The indigenously-developed card will enable users to pay for multiple kinds of charges including transport, metro services, toll tax, parking charges, retail shopping as well as to withdraw money across the country.
Answer: 3) D
Kumbh Mela released in Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh) in 2019 has created 3 Guinness World Records in a week. The most recent record is made of boggling on the ground in most places by most people at several places. Prior to this, the fair had the record for ‘Parade of most buses’ and ‘Most people’s contribution in a hand printed painting in 8 hours’.
Answer: 4) C
Former minister in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee government, Venur Dhananjay Kumar, passed away in Mangaluru. He was 67. He passed away after a prolonged illness. A four-time Lok Sabha member, Kumar served in various capacities in the Vajpayee government, holding the portfolios of civil aviation, finance and textiles, the latter two as minister of state. His journey in the electoral politics began from 1983 when he first became an MLA from BJP. He had worked hard for the welfare of the state as a cabinet minister in the Vajpayee government.
Answer: 5) C
A study jointly organized by IQAIR Aerospace and Greenpeace, which works on environmental issues, found that Delhi is the most polluted capital in the world. Whereas, Gurujram is the world’s most polluted city.
Answer: 6) D
Indore gets cleanest city Swachh Survekshan awards 2019.Swachh Survekshan Awards are given by the Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs based on the survey which covered all urban local bodies in the country. The Survey was the largest such cleanliness survey in the world. Indore was adjudged India’s cleanest city for the third year in a row in the Centre’s ‘Cleanliness Survey. The second and third positions were bagged by Ambikapur in Chhattisgarh and Mysuru in Karnataka. The New Delhi Municipal Council was given an award for the ‘Cleanest Small City’ award. Uttarakhand’s Gauchar bagged the ‘Best Ganga Town’. Ahmedabad has been awarded ‘Cleanest Big City’ and Raipur is the ‘Fastest Moving Big City’. Mathura-Vrindavan bagged the tag of the ‘Fastest Moving Medium Cities’.
Answer: 7) B
India will collaborate with Bhutan, Nepal, Indonesia and Malaysia to increase the population of three species of Asian rhinos, including the Greater one-horned rhinoceros found in the Indian sub-continent. The five rhino range nations signed a declaration ‘The Declaration on Asian Rhinos 2019’ for the conservation and protection of the species at the recently held Second Asian Rhino Range Countries meeting.
Answer: 8) D
NABL has launched a voluntary scheme called Quality Assurance Scheme (QAS) for Basic Composite (BC) Medical Laboratories. The scheme will help to bring quality at the grass root level of India’s health system where laboratories follow the imperatives of quality in all their processes. The laboratories performing only basic routine tests like blood glucose, blood counts, rapid tests for common infections, liver & kidney function tests and routine tests of urine will be eligible to apply under this scheme. Successful laboratories will be issued a certificate of compliance to QAS BC scheme by NABL.And they will be allowed to use a distinct symbol on the test reports as a mark of endorsement to the basic standard for a defined time frame before which they will have to transition to full accreditation as per ISO 15189. It will help organize the sector of diagnostics in the states where the Clinical Establishment Act has been implemented. It will enhance the intent of Ayushmaan Bharat Yojana of universal access to quality healthcare for the majority of citizens especially those residing in villages and small towns by providing them access to quality diagnostics.
Answer: 9) C
The Ministry of Commerce and Industries has approved the re-appointment of P K Bezbaruah as the Chairman of Tea Board for a second tenure. He was the first non-IAS chairman of the Tea Board.
Answer: 10) A
ISRO has launched a special programme for School Children called (Yuvika)“Young Scientist Programme” “Yuva Vigyani Karyakram”. The Program is primarily aimed at imparting basic knowledge on Space Technology, Space Science and Space Applications to the younger ones with the intent of arousing their interest in the emerging areas of Space activities.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.