1. Which IIT students have developed the code of the smartphone app that detects fake notes?
A. IIT Kanpur
B. IIT Kharagpur
C. IIT Delhi
D. IIT Roorkee
2. Consider the following statements?
1. Google shut down its ‘Allo’ app.
2. Starting from March 12, 2019, you will no longer be able to use the app for an exchange of smart replies.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. Only 1
B. only 2
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2.
3. China and which country have started upgrading jointly developed JF-17 fighter aircraft?
4. Consider the following statements?
1. RBI to infuse Rs 12,500 crore via OMOs.
2. OMOs are money market tools to infuse or suck out liquidity from the system.
5. In which state is the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Amrit scheme?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Uttar Pradesh
6. Consider the following statements related to the Rakesh Makhija?
1. Axis Bank appoints Rakesh Makhija as new Chairman.
2. The appointment will be effective from July 18, 2019, till July 17, 2022.
7. On which date was the World Kidney Day 2019 organized?
A. March 11
B. March 12
C. March 13
D. March 14
8. Consider the following statements related to the SAFF Women’s Championship ?
1. 5th SAFF Women’s Championship begins in Nepal.
2. Among the South Asian nations, India rank on top followed by Nepal.
3. The current SAFF members are Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
9. For which IIT, seven research proposals have been selected under the SPARC scheme by Human Resource Development Ministry?
A. IIT Jabalpur
B. IIT Mandi
10. Consider the following statements related to the Boeing 737 Max 8?
1. DGCA decides to ground Boeing 737 Max 8 aircraft.
2. The decision comes in the wake of Ethiopian Airlines crash in Addis Ababa killing all 157 people on board.
3. Ethiopia, China, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and UK had earlier decided to suspend the Aircraft.
D. All of the above
Answer: 1) B
Researchers at IIT Kharagpur have developed a smartphone-based application to detect counterfeit currency and also provided solutions for industrial operations ranging from thermal power plants to nuclear radiation tracking. A group of six students from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering developed the code for a smartphone application to detecting counterfeit currency. A user can upload a currency note image and the mobile app would verify its authenticity using 25 features extracted from the front and rear side of the currency note.
Answer: 2) C
Google’s smart messaging app, Allo, is finally shutting down.Starting from March 12, 2019, you will no longer be able to use the app for an exchange of smart replies.Launched in 2016, Allo was launched alongside the video chat service Duo.While Duo kicked off, Allo didn’t make it big with the masses.
Answer: 3) B
China and Pakistan plan to upgrade their jointly- produced JF-17 Thunder fighter jet to enhance the its “informatised warfare” capability and weapons which experts says could effectively defend against strong opponents like India.
Answer: 4) C
The Reserve Bank of India, RBI has said it will infuse 12,500 crore rupees into the system through open market operations (OMOs). The central bank said that based on an assessment of prevailing liquidity conditions and also of the durable liquidity needs going forward, it will conduct the purchase of the government securities under open market operations. The purchase will happen through multi-security auction using the multiple price method. OMOs are money market tools to infuse or suck out liquidity from the system.
Answer: 5) A
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat launched the Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana in Dehradun , under which 2.5 lakh children at 20,000 Anganwadi kendras in the state will be given 100 ml milk twice a week for free. Flavoured, sweet, skimmed milk powder will be made available to the 20,000 Anganwadi kendras across the state under the Amrit Yojana, Rawat said.
Answer: 6) C
Axis Bank appointed Rakesh Makhija as its new Non-Executive Part-Time Chairman. Rakesh Makhija, who is the Chairman of SKF India, will take over from current Axis Bank Chairman Sanjiv Mishra. The appointment will be effective from July 18, 2019, till July 17, 2022. Rakesh Makhija is an Independent Director on the Board of Axis Bank since October 27, 2015.
Answer: 7) D
World Kidney Day 2019 will be celebrated all over the world on 14th of March, (2nd Thursday in March).The World Kidney Day theme 2019 is “Kidney Health for Everyone, Everywhere”.
Answer: 8) D
The 5th South Asian Football Federation Women’s Championship begins at Sahid Rangashala in Biratnagar, Nepal. Among the South Asian nations, India rank on top followed by Nepal.India clinched all four of the previous SAFF Women’s Championship titles, leaving Nepal to finish second in the first three editions. The current SAFF members are Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Answer: 9) B
As many as seven research proposals from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi have been accepted by the Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry’s Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC) initiative.
Answer: 10) D
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation, DGCA has decided to ground Boeing 737 Max 8 aircraft with immediate effect. The decision comes in the wake of Ethiopian Airlines crash in Addis Ababa killing all 157 people on board. the planes will be grounded until appropriate modifications and safety measures are undertaken to ensure their safe operations. India joined the growing list of countries to have temporarily grounded the aircraft. Ethiopia, China, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and UK had earlier decided to suspend the Aircraft.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.