Why in news?
What to know?
1. Meeting Government of India vision of reducing import dependence by way of substituting fossil fuels with Biofuels.
2. Achieving the GHG emissions reduction targets through progressive blending/ substitution of fossil fuels.
3. Addressing environment concerns caused due to burning of biomass/ crop residues & improve health of citizens.
4. Improving farmer income by providing them remunerative income for their otherwise waste agriculture residues.
5. Creating rural & urban employment opportunities in 2G Ethanol projects and Biomass supply chain.
6. Contributing to Swacch Bharat Mission by supporting the aggregation of non food biofuel feedstocks such as waste biomass and urban waste.
7. Indigenizing of Second Generation Biomass to Ethanol technologies.
(National, Industry, environment)(PIB)
Pic courtesy:सरकारी योजना 2019, सरकारी योजना लिस्ट …
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.