1. Which country has recently adopted National Artificial Intelligence Strategy 2031?
2. Which country was nominated as the Guest of Honour at the 29th edition of the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair?
3. Consider the following statements ?
1. SBI General launches cyber defence insurance for businesses.
2. This offers protection against the growing threat of cyber breaches.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. Only 1
B. only 2
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2.
4. Consider the following statements related to Asia Badminton Championships?
1. Asia Badminton Championships to begins at Wuhan in China.
2. India will be represented by Kidambi Srikanth and Sameer Verma in men’s singles.
5. Which among the following nations successfully test-fired an indigenous cruise missile?
C. North Korea
6. According to the Global Deal for Nature, how much amount is required to save the diversity and abundance of life on Earth?
A. $ 50 billion per year
B. $ 100 billion per year
C. $ 125 billion per year
D. $ 200 billion per year
7. Consider the following statements ?
1. IIM-Bangalore becomes only Indian institute to feature in QS EMBA Rankings 2019.
2. The institute’s post-graduate programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) has secured the 12th rank in APAC listing and came 61st globally in the QS Executive MBA Rankings 2019.
8. Consider the following statements ?
1. Indonesia releases special stamp on the theme of Ramayana.
2. The stamp has been designed by renowned Indonesian sculptor Padmashri Bapak Nyoman Nuarta.
3. It featured a scene from Ramayana in which Jatayu valiantly fought to save Sita.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
9. The Union Government has extended the ban on import of milk products from which country?
10. The United Arab Emirates has announced 85 percent completion of its Mars probe project. What is name of the probe?
Answer: 1) A
The UAE Cabinet has adopted the National Artificial Intelligence Strategy 2031.Its aims at positioning the UAE as a global leader in artificial intelligence by 2031 and to develop an integrated system that employs artificial intelligence in vital areas in the country. The strategy includes eight objectives and a number of initiatives, aimed at employing artificial intelligence in vital areas such as education, government services and the community wellbeing.
Answer: 2) A
India has been nominated as the “Guest of Honour” country at the 29th edition of the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair (ADIBF) which begins . Indian Ambassador to the UAE, Navdeep Singh Suri said that India’s selection as the guest of honour reflects the strong relations between the leadership and the people of the UAE and India. He added that 30 publishing houses from India will take part in the fair.
Answer: 3) C
SBI General Insurance has launched a product to protect businesses from financial and reputational losses due to cyber attacks. In the initial phase, the focus will be on SMEs and mid-market businesses, but later the product can cater to larger business conglomerates as well. This offers protection against the growing threat of cyber breaches. It is designed to protect against major insurable cyber exposures like hacking attacks, identity theft, disclosure of sensitive information and business interruption.
Answer: 4) C
The Asia Badminton Championships began at Wuhan in China.It will continue until the 28th of April.India will be represented by Kidambi Srikanth and Sameer Verma in men’s singles. P.V. Sindhu and Saina Nehwal will compete in women’s singles.
Answer: 5) D
Pakistan Navy on April 23, 2019 successfully test-fired an indigenous cruise missile in the Arabian Sea, . The indigenously developed cruise missile has anti-ship missile and land attack capability. The missile reportedly hit its target accurately on land signifying the impressive capabilities of the indigenous missile system.
Answer: 6) B
Saving the diversity and abundance of life on Earth may cost $100 billion a year, say scientists who have proposed a policy to prevent another mass extinction event on the planet.
Answer: 7) C
The Indian Institute of Management-Bangalore (IIM-B) has once again made a mark at the global level. The institute’s post-graduate programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) has secured the 12th rank in APAC listing and came 61st globally in the QS Executive MBA Rankings 2019.It is the only Indian B-school to secure a place among the top 100 B-Schools across the world. QS Rankings uses parameters such as leadership, executive profile, diversity, career outcomes, etc, for ranking.
Answer: 8) D
Indonesia has released a special commemorative stamp on the theme of Ramayana to mark the 70th anniversary of the establishment of its diplomatic ties with India. The stamp has been designed by renowned Indonesian sculptor Padmashri Bapak Nyoman Nuarta. It featured a scene from Ramayana in which Jatayu valiantly fought to save Sita. India’s Ambassador Pradeep Kumar Rawat and Indonesia’s Vice Foreign Minister Abdurrahman Mohammad Fachir attended the event.
Answer: 9) B
The Union Government on April 23, 2019 extended the ban on import of milk and its products, including chocolates, from China till laboratories at ports for testing the presence of toxic chemical melamine are upgraded. The ban was first imposed in September 2008 and extended subsequently from time to time. The latest ban imposed by the government ended on April 23.
Answer: 10) D
The UAE Space Agency and Mohammed bin Rashid Space Centre (MBRSC) have announced that 85 percent of the Hope Probe project has been completed. Hope Probe is an ambitious dream project of UAE to send a mission to Mars.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.