1. Who won WBC Asia title?
A. Vaibhav Yadav
B. Deepak Kumar
C. Ashok Tillay
D. Veer Chotani
2. Consider the following statements related to Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog:
1. Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog works under Department of Animal husbandry, dairy and fisheries.
2. Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog has decided to promote a cow-based tourism economy.
3. Kamdhenu Aayog Provide the policy framework and direction to the cow conservation and development programmes.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
3. Which state declared ‘Tamil Yeoman’ or ‘Tamil Maravan’ as its state butterfly?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Andra Pradesh
4. Consider the following statements :
1. Maharashtra Chief Minister announced that the State government will soon launch an application which will track citizens’ carbon footprint.
2. The aim of the application is to reduce pollution and carbon emission in Maharashtra.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. Only 1
B. only 2
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2.
5. Which state recently announced the Annual Health Support to ‘Democracy Generals’?
6. Consider the following statements related to Kisan Credit Card:
1. Govt extends Kisan Credit Card facility to fisheries, animal husbandry sector.
2. Under the Kisan Credit Card facility, for the existing KCC holders, the credit limit is three lakh rupees to meet their working capital requirements.
3. Under Kisan Credit Card, interest subvention is available for animal husbandry and fisheries farmers at the rate of two per cent per annum.
7. Which state recently launched the knockout campaign?
C. Madhya Pradesh
8. Consider the following statements :
1. Airtel Payments Bank ties up with Bharti AXA Life Insurance to offer term insurance.
2. The insurance scheme will leverage Airtel’s distribution network by being available at more than 60,000 banking points.
9. Which country recently resumed its commercial whaling after 30 years?
10. Consider the following statements :
1. India’s largest lender, State Bank of India and India’s sovereign wealth fund, National Investment and Infrastructure Fund have signed an MoU to provide financing solutions to the infrastructure sector.
2. SBI extended loans of about Rs 51,000 crore to 47 infrastructure projects during the financial year of 2018-19.
Answer: 1) A
Indian pro boxer Vaibhav Yadav became the World Boxing Council (WBC) Asia silver welterweight champion after defeating Thailand’s Fahpetch Singmanassak in the title bout held in Pattaya, Thailand.Yadav, a cousin of Commonwealth Games gold-medallist Vikas Krishan who has also turned pro now, clinched a third-round knockout over Singmanassak.The fight was conducted by the Asian Boxing Council and approved by the WBC.
Answer: 2) D
Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog has decided to promote a cow-based tourism economy which will wind through places in the country which breed indigenous cows.The board has identified states like Haryana, UP, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala and Goa for this circuit.At these places, the importance of indigenous cows will also be propagated to attract researchers.Further, the tourist places will also sell cow-based products which will help boost the cow-based economy.
Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog
Functions of the Aayog:
Answer: 3) C
Tamil yeoman butterfly has been declared the state butterfly of Tamil Nadu. These butterflies are also known as Tamil Maravan, which means warrior, are found mainly in the hilly areas.Tamil Nadu is only the fifth state in the country to declare its state butterfly.
Answer: 4) C
Maharashtra Chief Minister announced that the State government will soon launch an application which will track citizens’ carbon footprint and reward those who achieve an emission neutral status. The aim of the application is to reduce pollution and carbon emission in Maharashtra. The footprints of an individual, as per the app, will include his use of electricity, air conditioning, kitchen activities among others.
Answer: 5) A
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced an annual financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh to “loktantra senanis” or their spouse.Under this, they will be provided treatment at private or government hospitals. The term “emergency victim” on their identity cards would be replaced with “loktantra senani”.“Loktantra senanis” are those people who were imprisoned during the 1975-77 Emergency under preventive detention laws.
Answer: 6) D
Government has extended the facility of Kisan Credit Card (KCC) to fisheries and animal husbandry farmers to help them meet their working capital needs. The KCC facility will help fisheries and animal husbandry farmers to meet their short term credit requirements of rearing of animals, poultry birds and other aquatic organisms and capture of fish. Under the Kisan Credit Card facility, for the existing KCC holders, the credit limit is three lakh rupees to meet their working capital requirements. Under KCC, interest subvention is available for animal husbandry and fisheries farmers at the rate of two per cent per annum.
Answer: 7) A
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister launched the DASTAK campaign to eradicate deadly Acute Encephalitis Syndrome (AES) and Japanese Encephalitis (JE) disease.
The campaign will run from 1st to 31st July. Under this state-wide campaign, teams will go door to door in every village of the 75 districts of the state to create awareness about the communicable diseases as well as Acute Encephalitis Syndrome and Japanese Encephalitis.
Answer: 8) C
Airtel Payments Bank has partnered with Bharti AXA Life Insurance to offer the Bharti AXA Life POS Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana through banking points across India. The Bharti AXA Life POS Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana provides a pure term insurance cover of up to Rs 5 lakh. The insurance scheme will leverage Airtel’s distribution network by being available at more than 60,000 banking points.
The life cover option is between 3-5 lakh. It will soon be extended to up to Rs 25 lakh.
Answer: 9) B
Japan has resumed its commercial whaling after 30 years. Japan has now withdrawn from the International Whaling Commission (IWC) so is no longer subject to its rules. Japanese boats will not be allowed to venture more than 200 miles (321km) off Japan’s Pacific coast.
About International Whaling Commission
Answer: 10) C
India’s largest lender, State Bank of India (SBI) and India’s sovereign wealth fund, National Investment and Infrastructure Fund have signed an MoU to provide financing solutions to the infrastructure sector.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.