Advt No. 04/2020-NDA-I
Post Name – National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I)
Opening Date – 08.01.2020
Closing Date – 28.01.2020
Fee Payment Last Date – 27.02.2020
Exam Date – 19 04.2020
Total No. Of Post– 418
Mode Of Selection –Selection Will Be Based On Written (Objective Test) Physical Fitness Test.
For More Information, Click On Below Link :– https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notif-NDANA-I-2020-Eng.pdf
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:-
General Ability Test
2. The Papers In All The Subjects Will Consist Of Objective Type Questions Only. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) Of Mathematics And Part ”B” Of General Ability Test Will Be Set Bilingually In Hindi As Well As English.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.