1. Who laid the foundation stone of Bundelkhand Expressway?
A. Prime Minister Narendra Modi
B. Asaduddin Owaisi
C. Nadim khan
D. Amit Shah
2. Which minister launched “EASE 3.0”?
A. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh
B. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
C. Information Broadcasting Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad
D. Home Minister Amit Shah
3. Which mobile became India’s most wanted brand for the fourth time?
C. Samsung Mobile
D. None of these
4. Who inked partnership with CPCB for set up air quality monitoring stations?
C. MAX BUPA
5. Where was the BSNL FTTH inaugurated?
6. Who has won Sahitya Akademi prize?
A. Anita Bhatnagar
B. Susan Daniel
C. Sunita Bhatnagar
D. Yuan Daniel
7. Who among the following is elected as Chairman of the 74th Session of the United Nations?
A. Prashant Roy
B. Ravi Shankar Singh
C. Abhishek Singh
D. SN Srivastava
8. World Rare Disease Day observed every year on ____.
A. 24 February
B. 25 February
C. 26 February
D. last date of February
9. Who has won Mexican Open title?
A. Rafael Nadal
B. Taylor Fritz
C. Novak Djokovic
10. Where the Prime Minister launched 10,000 Farmers Producer Organisations all over the country?
11. Consider the following statements related to 11th National Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Conference:
1. Shri Narendra Singh Tomar inaugurates the 11th National Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Conference.
2. The conference was inaugurated by the Union Minister for Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar.
3. The first KVK was established in the year 1984 in the Union Territory of Puducherry.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements related to NASA InSight mission:
1. More than a year has passed NASA’s Insight Lander mission to the surface of Mars.
2. NASA has published a collection of 8 papers about information provided by the Insight lander in reference to Mars.
3. The InSight mission is part of NASA’s Discovery Program.
13. Consider the following statements:
1. HDFC Bank launches co-branded credit card with Indigo.
2. With over 14 million active cards, HDFC Bank is by far the largest credit card issuer in the country.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
14. Consider the following statements:
1. New explosive detection device, developed by DRDO & IISc Bangalore.
2. A new explosive detection device – RaIDer-X was recently showcased during the National Workshop on Explosive Detection (NWED-2020 on March 01, 2020.
3. The workshop provided a platform to scientists, technocrats, and users to share knowledge, experience and updated information on the technological advancements made in the recent past.
15. Consider the following statements related to Tulu:
1. Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla launches ‘Suposhit Maa Abhiyaan’.
2. Smt. Smriti Irani said that for the first time more than 8 thousand crores have been allocated for the nutrition campaign in the country.
Answer: 1) A
Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for the Bundelkhand Expressway at Chitrakoot. The Expressway will be supplementing the nodes of the Uttar Pradesh Defence Industrial Corridor announced by the Government of India in February 2018. The Uttar Pradesh Government is constructing the Bundelkhand Expressway which will pass through the districts of Chitrakoot, Banda, Hamirpur and Jalaun. This expressway will link the Bundelkhand area to the national capital Delhi through Agra-Lucknow expressway and Yamuna expressway as well as play a vital role in the development of Bundelkhand region.
Cost will be about 15 thousand crores
Answer: 2) B
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, launched the EASE (Enhanced Access and Service Excellence) 3.0 reform agenda. EASE 3.0 agenda aims at providing smart, tech-enabled public sector banking for aspiring India. This launch of EASE 3.0 would change the customer’s experience at the Public Sector Banks (PSBs).
The Ministry has the idea of establishing paperless and digitally-enabled banking at places where people visit the most.
What is EASE?
Answer: 3) C
Korean electronics giant Samsung has trumped competitors to emerge at the top in TRA Research’s Most Desired Brands list for India. The company bagged three ranks in the top 10.Its mobile phones grabbed the number one spot for the second time in a row. Samsung’s diversified consumer electronics division was placed at the third spot in the Top 20 list; it also bagged the seventh spot in the televisions category. Samsung had also led TRA’s Most Desired list in 2013, 2015 and 2018.
Apple’s iPhone jumped one rank over the previous year to secure the second place among this year’s most desired list.
Answer: 4) D
The NTPC Ltd has signed an agreement with the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB). According to an agreement, NTPC Ltd will provide financial support of Rs 80 Crore for installation and commissioning of Continuous Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Stations (CAAQMS). A total of 25 Air Quality Monitoring Stations will be installed across six states and three Union Territories. The states include Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar and Tamil Nadu. The three Union Territories includes Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Answer: 5) A
Union Minister of Law and Justice, Communications, Electronics and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad inaugurated BSNL FTTH and wifi service in Dehradun. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited provides this service through optical fiber to urban and rural areas across the country. Through this service, every area gets the benefit of super fast internet connectivity.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL):
Answer: 6) B
Susan Daniel, a resident of Ooty, has been conferred with the Sahitya Akademi’s translation prize, 2019. He won the prize for translating Padma Shri Devenoora Mahadeva’s critically acclaimed Kannada novel ‘Kusumabale’ into English.
The prize comprises Rs50,000 and a copper plaque. Published in 1988, Kusumabale is a classic work in Kannada literature. The translated version of the novel was released by the Oxford University Publication in 2015.
Answer: 7) C
Diplomat Abhishek Singh has been appointed India’s next Ambassador to Venezuela, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).Singh, a 2003-batch Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer, is currently serving as the Deputy Chief of Mission at the Indian embassy in Kabul. He is expected to take up the assignment shortly.
Answer: 8) D
World rare disease day is observed on 28/29 (last day of) February. The day aims to raise awareness for the millions of people who are impacted by a rare disease. It aims to educate people about rare diseases and their impacts.
Theme: Reframe Rare for Rare Disease Day
National Policy on Rare Diseases
Answer: 9) A
In Tennis, World Number 2 Rafael Nadal captured his first title of the year, defeating unseeded Taylor Fritz in straight sets, 6-3, 6-2, in the final of the ATP Mexico Open. Nadal, playing in his first tournament since losing in the quarter-finals at the Australian Open last month. Nadal ceded the world number one ranking to Novak Djokovic after the Australian Open, where the Serb won a record eighth title. In the women’s final, seventh-seeded Heather Watson captured her first WTA title in three years by grinding out a 6-4, 6-7, 6-1 win over Canadian teen Leylah Fernandez.
Answer: 10) B
Aiming to augment agricultural income by helping farmers trade in their produce, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched 10,000 Farmers Producer Organisations (FPO) all over the country.Addressing the launch ceremony at Chitrakoot district in Uttar Pradesh, Modi said the government would spend Rs 5,000 crore in the next five years to strengthen FPOs for the benefit of farmers.
Kisan Credit Card
Answer: 11) A
The 11th National Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Conference 2020 on ‘Empowering Youth for Technology Led Farming’ has been inaugurated in New Delhi. The conference was inaugurated by the Union Minister for Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar. A number of Krishi Vigyan Kendra publications and various products developed by the Krishi Vigyan Kendras were also released during the conference. The conference was organized by Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
E-National Agriculture Market: eNAM
Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK)
Answer: 12) B
More than a year has passed NASA’s Insight Lander mission to the surface of Mars. NASA has published a collection of 6 papers about information provided by the Insight lander in reference to Mars.
Unique feature of InSight
Answer: 13) C
HDFC Bank joined hands with the country’s largest airline IndiGo to launch a co-branded credit card. Powered by the Mastercard, the card will effectively work like a loyalty programme for the carrier. Labelled Ka-ching, the card will offer complimentary air tickets, lounge access, 5 per cent cashback on Indigo bookings.
With over 14 million active cards, HDFC Bank is by far the largest credit card issuer in the country.
Answer: 14) D
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and IISC Bangalore recently unveiled a new explosive detection device. A new explosive detection device – RaIDer-X was recently showcased during the National Workshop on Explosive Detection (NWED-2020 on March 01, 2020.
According to the reports, RaIDer-X can detect an explosive from a specific stand-off distance. It can also expand its capability to detect various explosives at a time in a pure form as well as with contaminated objects.
Answer: 15) A
Lok Sabha Speaker Shri Om Birla on February 29, 2020 launched the ‘Suposhit Maa Abhiyaan’ in his constituency Kota . Keeping newborn and pregnant women healthy is the main objective of the ‘Suposhit Maa Abhiyaan ‘. Union Minister for Women and Child Development Smriti Irani was also present in the program. Mr. Birla appealed to every section of the society to cooperate in the malnutrition-free India campaign. Talking to the media, Smt. Smriti Irani said that for the first time more than 9 thousand crores have been allocated for the nutrition campaign in the country. She said that Poshan Abhiyaan needs to be made a mass movement.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.