1. Which has been inscribed as 40th UNESCO World Heritage Site of India with effect from July 27, 2021?
2. Who has been appointed as the Police Commissioner of Delhi with immediate effect?
A. Ranjit Sinha
B. Rakesh Asthana
C. Satish Agnihotri
D. Sambhunath Srivastava
3. Which became first Indian city where people can avail high quality drinking water directly from the tap on 24-hour?
4. Who become the first woman to ever win a gold medal at the Olympics women’s surf champion?
A. Bianca Buitendag
B. Silvana Lima
C. Sally Fitzgibbons
D. Carissa Moore
5. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) what will be the economic growth of India in the financial year 2021-22 (FY22)?
A. 9.5 per cent
B. 8.5 per cent
C. 9.0 per cent
D. 10 per cent
6. In which of the following islands of Indonesia, the work of building the world’s largest solar floating form (floating in water) has been given to ‘Sunseep Group’ company of Singapore?
A. Sulawesi Island
B. bottom island
C. Sumatra Island
D. lombok island
7. Renowned personality Jayanthi passed away recently, She was a veteran ______.
B. poet and writer
8. World Nature Conservation Day is observed every year on which date to raise awareness about protecting nature and adopting best practices for conserving our natural resources?
A. 25th July
B. 26th July
C. 27th July
D. 28th July
9. Which country has won gold in the first mixed team 10m air rifle final in Tokyo Olympic 2020?
10. Consider the following statements related to Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management Bill:
1. Parliament has passed the National Institutes of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management Bill, 2021.
2. The Bill was unanimously passed by the Loksabha , which was earlier cleared by the Rajya Sabha on 01th March this year.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements:
1. The first-ever resolution on vision has been approved the United Nations general assembly.
2. The UN called upon its 143 member countries so that they ensure access to eye care for each of their individual citizens.
3. Following this resolution will contribute towards the global effort of helping about 1.1 billion people who are suffering from vision impairment and lack eye services by the year 2030.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements related to Intrinsic:
1. Google-parent Alphabet will launch a new robotics company, Intrinsic which will focus on building software for industrial robots.
2. The segment comes out of X, Alphabet’s Moonshot factory that houses futuristic firms such as Waymo, Wing and Verily.
13. Consider the following statements:
1. The historic Paseo del Prado boulevard and Retiro Park of Madrid, in Spain, has been granted the status of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
2. The wide tree-lined Paseo del Prado, in the centre of the Spanish capital, is home to prominent buildings such as the Prado Museum.
3. The iconic Retiro Park, just adjoining with Paseo del Prado, is a 125-hectare green space, and one of the most visited attractions in Madrid’s history.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) A
Answer: 11) B
Answer: 12) C
Answer: 13) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.