1. Which state government has prepared the Ayush-based economic upgradation scheme ‘Devaranya Yojana’ with the twin objectives of improving people’s health and livelihood of tribals?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
2. Famous sportsperson Nandu Natekar was associated with which sports who passed away recently?
3. Global Tiger Day or International Tiger Day is observed every year on which date to raise awareness about the declining population of wild cats and making efforts to conserve them?
A. 26th July
B. 27th July
C. 29th July
D. 28th July
4. Landscape garden, Sitio Burle Marx site is located in which country that has been added to UNESCO’s list of World Heritage sites?
5. Union Home Minister, Amit Shah inaugurated the much-awaited Greater Sohra Water Supply Scheme at Sohra in which state?
6. Recently the foundation stone of a Bamboo Industrial Park laid down in which state?
7. Which city has been selected for International Clean Air Catalyst Programme?
8. Which young player from Delhi has won the National Women’s Online Chess title recently?
A. Komal Aggarwal
B. Sonam Agnihotri
C. Priyanka Sachdeva
D. Vantika Agarwal
9. Which of the following country has announced a travel ban for three years and heavy fines on citizens traveling to countries included in its COVID-19 ‘Red List’ including India?
A. Saudi Arab
10. Consider the following statements related to Academic Bank of Credit:
1. Recently, Prime Minister has rolled out the Academic Bank of Credit, on the first anniversary of the National Education Policy (NEP).
2. Academic Bank of Credit referred to as ABL is a virtual storehouse that will keep records of academic credits secured by a student.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements related to Phosphatic rocks:
1. Recently, India explore indigenous deposits of phosphatic rock, a step towards becoming AatmaNirbhar in fertilizer production.
2. These ones have less phosphorus content in them.
3. They are available in high, medium, and low grades.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements related to National Farmers Database:
1. The Government of India has announced plans to set up a National Farmer’s Database.
2. The Government plans to set up a National Farmers Database which will consist of digitised land records and will facilitate online single sign-on facilities.
13. Consider the following statements related to animation, visual effects, gaming:
1. The Union Government has decided to set up a National Centre of Excellence for Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming and Comics for creating a world-class talent pool in India to cater to the Indian as well as a global industry.
2. It will be set up in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
3. Minister of Information and Broadcasting Anurag Thakur said this in a written reply to a question in the Rajya Sabha.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) A
Answer: 11) B
Answer: 12) C
Answer: 13) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.