1. Who has been conferred with Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence?
A. Randeep Guleria
B. B Gopal
C. G Satheesh Reddy
D. K Sivan
2. Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT 2.0) has been approved till _________________
3. Vision Plan 2021-31 for Indian Zoo is related to ___________________
A. Department of Museums and Zoos
B. Zoological Survey of India
C. Central Zoo Authority
D. World Association of Zoos and Aquariums
4. Which state government has launched mentorship programme ‘Desh Ke Mentor’ for children studying in Classes IX to XII of government schools?
C. Uttar Pradesh
5. Which country has convened G20 Extraordinary Summit on Afghanistan?
B. United Kingdom
6. Which company has taken over the responsibilities of Jaipur International Airport from Airports Authority of India (AAI)?
A. GMR Infrastructure
B. Adani Group
C. Reliance Industries
D. Tata Group
7. Consider the following statements related to Coal Crunch:
1. India’s thermal power plants are facing a severe coal shortage, with coal stocks having come down to an average of four days of fuel across an increasing number of thermal stations.
2. Three thermal power stations in Punjab, 13 in Maharashtra, 8 in Kerala are closed due to shortage of coal.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
8. Consider the following statements related to PM Gati Shakti’ Masterplan:
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the first ever National Infrastructure Masterplan named “Pradhan Mantri Gati Shakti” on October 13, 2021.
2. Gati Shakti scheme was announced by PM Modi on Independence Day, 2020.
3. This Masterplan will bring together 16 Ministries and seven core infrastructure sectors, on a single platform in order to synergise project planning across stakeholder ministries for avoiding duplication, plug gaps and expedite clearances at the right time.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
9. Consider the following statements related to Forward Action Plan :
1. India and the United Kingdom have inked pact on ‘Forward Action Plan on power & clean transportation, renewables, green finance, and green energy research” under its 2030 roadmap.
2. ‘Forward Action Plan’ was discussed at the “3rd India-UK Energy for Growth Partnership – Ministerial Energy Dialogue”, in the backdrop of “United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP-26)” which is set to start from October 31 in Glasgow.
10. Consider the following statements related to Javan Gibbon :
1. Indonesia is taking steps to protect the habitat of Javan Gibbon (Hylobates moloch), which is endangered by climate change and human encroachment.
2. The silvery gibbon, also known as the Javan gibbon, is a primate. They are found in groups only, usually in a pair of two.
3. It is endemic to the Indonesian island of Java, where it inhabits undisturbed rainforests up to an altitude of 2,450 m.
11. Consider the following statements related to Mobile-based e-voting system:
1. The Telangana State Election Commission has planned to conduct a dry run of a “Mobile-Based e-voting system”.
2. It will be India’s third smartphone-based e-voting process.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) A
Answer: 8) B
Answer: 9) C
Answer: 10) D
Answer: 11) A
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.