1. Which Indian developed device ‘Takachar’ has won the ‘Eco-Oscar’ award?
A. Vidyut Mohan
B. Vinod Bhaskar
C. Soumya Swaminathani
D. Divya Deshmukh
2. Which space agency has recently launched Lucy mission?
3. Who has recently become the 21st female Grand Master of India?
A. Padmini Rout
B. Soumya Swaminathan
C. Divya Deshmukh
D. Tania Sachdev
4. Who has been appointed as the head coach of the Indian cricket team India recently?
A. Sunil Gavaskar
B. Sachin Tendulkar
C. Saurabh Ganguly
D. Rahul Dravid
5. Name the Indian American scientist who was presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award at Ritossa Family Summits in Dubai?
A. Dr. Vivek Lall
B. Dr B B Lal
C. Dr Bhavya Lal
D. Dr Padma Laxmi
6. With which country India has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for collaboration in the mining and steel sectors, with special focus on coking coal?
D. United Kingdom
7. Which has become the first movie that was shoot in International Space Station (ISS)?
A. Mission Impossible
B. Mission Space
C. The challenge
D. Space Challenge
8. Recently which state’s Kinnaur district has become the first 100% immunization district in the country?
D. Himachal Pradesh
9. Who among the following has become the first woman to get the residence certificate of the Union Territory of Ladakh?
A. Fatima Banu
B. Pallavi Faujdar
C. Mira Mohanty
D. Komal Patole
10. Which of the following country’s first Test captain Bandula Varnapura passed away at the age of 68?
B. Sri Lanka
11. Consider the following statements related to Quad:
1. India, Israel, the US and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have decided to work together in coordination on key economic and global issues in Asia, including the Middle East.
2. The meeting is being described in some quarters as a “old Quad”.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
12. Consider the following statements related to Geospatial Energy Map of India :
1. NITI Aayog has launched the Geospatial Energy Map of India which will provide a holistic picture of all energy resources of the country.
2. The map has been developed by NITI Aayog in collaboration with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and the Energy Ministries of the Government of India.
3. This Geospatial Energy Map of India provides a holistic picture of all energy resources like oil & gas wells, petroleum refineries, conventional power plants, coal fields and coal blocks.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
13. Consider the following statements related to hypersonic glide:
1. China in August tested a nuclear-capable hypersonic glide vehicle that circled the globe before speeding towards its target.
2. As per report, launch of the missile was kept secret by China. The missile circled the world before cruising towards its target.
14. Consider the following statements:
1. Jammu & Kashmir administration on October 18, 2021, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Dubai government for the real estate development.
2. He added that the signed MoU gives out a strong signal to the entire world that the way India has been transforming into a global power, J&K is having a significant role in that as well.
3. The Memorandum of Understanding between India and Dubai will be a milestone after which the investment will pour in from the entire globe and will be a big developmental push.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.