1. Which country’s Prime Minister launched Infrastructure for Resilient Island States (IRIS) on the sidelines of the Climate Summit in Glasgow?
D. none of these
2. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal?
A. Chandra Shekhar Ghosh
B. Ashok Bhushan
C. K V Rama Moorthy
D. S. Rajeev
3. Who has been chosen as the Oxford English Dictionary’s Word of the Year 2021?
A. Climate emergency
4. Which has recently become the world’s most valuable company by market capitalization?
5. Which team has topped the World Deaf Judo Championship held in Paris-Versailles, France?
A. Jammu and Kashmir Team for the Deaf
B. Haryana team for the deaf
C. Madhya Pradesh team for the deaf
D. Kerala team for the deaf
6. India and Israel have decided to constitute a new task force to promote defense cooperation during which meeting of the Working Group?
A. 12th meeting
B. 15th meeting
C. 16th meeting
D. 28th meeting
7. Consider the following statements related to Census of Indus River Dolphin:
1. Under a project by the Central Government, Punjab will start the census of Indus River Dolphin. The scientific name of this dolphin is – “Platanista gangetica minor”.
2. In the year 2017, the Indus river dolphin was declared the state aquatic animal of Punjab.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
8. Consider the following statements:
1. The Odisha government announced full exemption of motor vehicles taxes and registration fees on electric vehicles (EVs) in the state, as per an official notification.
2. Exemption was granted under the Odisha Motor Vehicles Taxation Act and is applicable till 2035.
3. This decision was taken for encouraging faster adoption of EVs.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
9. Consider the following statements related to Panchamrit :
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi presented India’s side to the world at the World Leaders Summit of COP-26 held in Glasgow.
2. Amidst this global churning on climate change, PM gave the gift of Panchamrit.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) A
Answer: 8) B
Answer: 9) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.