1. Which has become the first state in the country to get the facility of tissue culture based certification?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
2. Which space agency has launched the Crew 3 mission led by Indian-origin astronaut Raja Chari?
B. Nasa and spacex
C. D r d o
3. In which state, Vivek Sagar Prasad has been chosen as the captain for the International Hockey Federation Hockey Men’s Junior World Cup 2021 to be held?
4. Which country will host the COP27 United Nations Climate Change Conference in 2022 next year?
5. Which assembly has recently passed a resolution against three agriculture laws of the Centre?
A. Punjab Assembly
B. Delhi Assembly
C. Mumbai Assembly
D. Gujarat Legislative Assembly
6. Which day is celebrated all over India on 14th November?
A. Postal day
B. Children’s day
C. Army day
D. Women’s day
7. Which country won the T20 World Cup 2021?
A. New Zealand
8. Consider the following statements related to Global Climate Change Performance Index (CCPI) 2022:
1. India has been placed at 10th spot in the global Climate Change Performance Index (CCPI) 2022 released by Germanwatch on the side-lines of the COP26.
2. In 2020 also India was at 11th position.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
9. Consider the following statements:
1. Recently the Ministry of Civil Aviation declared Shirdi Airport as a Major Airport under the Airport Economic Regulatory Authority Act, 2008.
2. President Ramnath Kovind had inaugurated the Shirdi Airport on October 2, 2015.
3. The approval was given in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (i) of section 2 of the 2008 Act.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
10. Consider the following statements:
1. The Union Cabinet has given its approval to declare November 15 as ‘Tribal Pride Day’.
2. The day was declared as a part of year-long celebration of 75 years of India’s independence, in a bid to commemorate brave tribal freedom fighters.
11. Consider the following statements :
1. India’s President Shri Ram Nath Kovind addressed the 51st Conference of Governors and Lieutenant Governors at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi.
2. It is the fourth conference to be presided over by President Ram Nath Kovind.
3. The Governors and Lieutenant Governors from all states and union territories across the country attended the conference along with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Vice President Venkaiah Naidu, and Union Home Minister Amit Shah.
12. Consider the following statements:
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched two customer-centric initiatives of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), also lauding the central bank and various financial institutions for what he said was their ‘admirable’ work during the Covid-19 pandemic.
2. The three initiatives are- RBI Retail Direct Scheme and Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) A
Answer: 9) B
Answer: 10) C
Answer: 11) D
Answer: 12) A
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.