1. In which state Food Safety Museum was inaugurated?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Andra Pradesh
2. In which city of Uttar Pradesh is the 3-day Rashtra Raksha Samarpan Parv being organized from November 17 to 19?
3. Who is the voyage leader of India’s 41st Scientific Expedition to Antarctica?
A. Dr. S. K. Tummala
B. Dr. Anil Dhasmana
C. Dr. Shailendra Saini
D. Prof. Sunil Kumar Singh
4. Which three Indian cities are listed in the top ten most polluted cities of the world in the IQAir?
A. Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru
B. Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai
C. Delhi, Bhopal and Chennai
D. Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata
5. Which country has become the world’s number one country in terms of wealth, leaving America behind?
6. Government of India and which bank have signed $61 million loan for the development of Agartala?
B. Asian development bank
C. State bank of india
D. Amu bank
7. How many kilometer long Purvanchal Expressway has been inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently?
A. 141 kms
C. 341 kms
D. 441 kms
8. Which digital payment company has recently launched the world’s first merchant shareholding program?
A. Phone Pay
C. Google Pay
D. Bharat Pay
9. FIFA World Cup 2022 is going to be held in which of the following country?
10. Which of the following village of Telangana has been adjudged the best tourism village in the world?
11. Consider the following statements related to Digital India Land Record Modernisation Programme :
1. Ministry of Rural Development organised a National Workshop on Digital India Land Record Modernisation Programme (DILRMP).
2. The DILRMP was approved by the Cabinet on 21st August, 2005.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
12. Consider the following statements related to sattvik certificate:
1. The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has planned to promote “Vegetarian Trains” in collaboration with the Sattvik Council of India.
2. Currently, IRCTC runs ‘Vande Bharat train’ from New Delhi to Katra. This train will be given the “Sattvik Certificate.Apart from Vande Bharat, Sattvik Council of India will certify 20 other trains.
3. These trains will be connected especially with religious places.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
13. Consider the following statements:
1. Russia has begun the delivery of S-400 Triumf surface-to-air missile systems to India, according to a senior Russian official.
2. India bought this system for US$ 5 billion in 2018.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) A
Answer: 12) B
Answer: 13) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.