1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced to withdraw how many agricultural laws?
2. In which city India’s first fisheries business incubator has been launched recently?
3. Which Tamil film has been selected to screen at IFFI 2021 recently?
A. Kalathil Santhippom
D. Kamali From Nadukkaveri
4. Which country has started the delivery of S-400 missile system to India to boost India’s air-defense capabilities?
5. Which country has won the re-election for the 2021-25 term of the Executive Board of UNESCO?
6. Karnataka government has announced to posthumously confer the ‘Karnataka Ratna’ award to which late actor?
A. Prakash raj
B. Puneet rajkumar
C. Kamala hasan
D. Sanchari vijay
7. Which film actor will the Maharashtra government appoint as the COVID vaccination ambassador? / Recently which film actor will be appointed by the Maharashtra government as the covid vaccination ambassador?
A. Akshay Kumar
B. Rajkumar Rao
C. Salman Khan
D. Imran Tahir
8. Consider the following statements related to TRIFED Aadi Mahotsav:
1. The Union Tribal Affairs Minister Arjun Munda inaugurated TRIFED (Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation Ltd) Aadi Mahotsav at Dilli Haat in New Delhi, in the presence of Sukhram Munda, Grandson of Bhagwan Birsa Munda.
2. In the Mahotsav, 1000 tribal artisans will be participating from 16 states in the 15-day Aadi Mahotsav to showcase their products.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
9. Consider the following statements related to 21st Indian Ocean Rim Association :
1. India virtually participated in the 21st Annual Council of Ministers (COM) meeting of the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) on 17 November 2021 led by the Hon’ble Minister of State External Affairs (MoS), Dr. Rajkumar Ranjan Singh.
2. IORA is an international organisation comprising of 13 states surrounding the Indian Ocean.
3. India also reaffirmed the commitment to promote peace, security and prosperity in IOR, as well as in wider Indo-Pacific.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
10. Consider the following statements related to ASER 2021 Report :
1. 16th Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) 2021 (Rural) was published by Pratham foundation on November 17, 2021.
2. ASER provides report on schooling status of children in the age group of 5-16 age across rural India including the ability to do basic reading & arithmetic tasks.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) A
Answer: 9) B
Answer: 10) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.