1. The Defense Acquisition Council of India has recently approved the mass production of AK-203 rifles with which country?
2. The Union Cabinet has approved the continuation of the recently released “National Apprenticeship Training Scheme” for how many years?
A. 2 years
B. 5 year
C. 3 years
D. 4 years
3. Which edition of “Maritime SheEO Conference” has been announced to be held?
4. Who has launched a new scheme named “Bharat Gaurav Yojana”?
A. Policy commission
B. Planning commission
C. Finance ministry
D. Indian railways
5. The Government of India and which bank have recently signed a $300 million loan agreement to improve primary healthcare?
A. Asian development bank
C. Swiss bank
6. Consider the following statements related to Multidimensional poverty index report:
1. NITI Aayog has released the country’s first multidimensional poverty index report.
2. According to the report of PTI, this index released by NITI Aayog has revealed that about 42 percent of the population of Bihar is poor.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
7. Consider the following statements:
1. Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that his country adheres to the “two-state solution” regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
2. The conflict has been ongoing for 200 years between Jews and Arabs for a piece of land between Jordan river and Mediterranean Sea.
3. It is one of the most enduring conflicts worldwide. The conflict started with the Israeli occupation of West Bank and Gaza Strip, and has now reached in its 54th year.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
8. Consider the following statements:
1. The fifth edition of the World Congress on Disaster Management (WCDM) was virtually inaugurated by the Union Defence Minister, Rajnath Singh.
2. The event has been organised at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi campus from November 24-27, 2021.
9. Consider the following statements:
1. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today gave its approval for continuation of the umbrella scheme “Ocean Services, Modelling, Application, Resources and Technology (O-SMART)” of Ministry of Earth Sciences, for implementation during the period from 2021-26 at an overall cost of Rs. 2177 crore.
2. The O-SMART is a government scheme, launched on August 29, 2018 with the aim of promoting ocean research and setting early warning weather systems.
3. It also aims to address ocean development activities like technology, services, science, resources, and observations.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) A
Answer: 7) B
Answer: 8) C
Answer: 9) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.