1. Name the Union Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers, who has recently inaugurated the 2nd Global Chemicals and Petrochemicals Manufacturing Hub.
A. Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya
B. Dr. Ajay Singh
C. Dr. Sanjay Mehta
D. Dr. Sandeep Bangar
2. Who has been named as the Word of the Year 2021 by Collins Dictionary?
C. Amrit Mahotsav
3. Which ministry has recently released a new series of Wage Rate Index with base year 2016?
A. Tribal Ministry
B. sports ministry
C. labor Ministry
D. Ministry of Education
4. Recently Sheikh Sabah Al Khalid Al Sabah has become the new Prime Minister of which country?
5. Which Union Minister has recently launched the world’s first multimodal brain imaging data and analytics?
A. Dr. Jitendra Singh
B. Nitin Jairam Gadkari
C. Dr. Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
D. Pralhad Joshi
6. Which organization has recently designated the COVID-19 variant B.1.1529 as “Worrying”?
A. Policy organization
B. World health organization
C. World bank
7. Which medal did Paramjit Singh of Amritsar won in the 49 kg weight category at the World Powerlifting Championships being played in Tbilisi (Georgia)?
A. Gold medal
B. Silver medal
C. Bronze medal
D. None of these
8. Which state’s cabinet has passed the proposal to make the country’s first cyber tehsil?
B. Tamil nadu
D. Madhya pradesh
9. Consider the following statements:
1. The Finance Ministry has allocated additional funds of ₹10,000 crore as an interim measure for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) after it ran out of funds allocated in the budget.
2. Central government has increased the fund allocations for financial year 2021-22 by 28 percent as compared to the last financial year as budget estimate.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
10. Consider the following statements related to 21st Annual Summit between India Russia:
1. The 21st annual summit between India and Russia will be held in New Delhi on 6 December.
2. India-Russia Annual Summit was last held in September 2018.
3. The Annual Summit of 2020 was postponed due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
11. Consider the following statements:
A. A Russian rocket was successfully launched to deliver the new ‘Docking Module’ to the International Space Station (ISS).
B. The Soyuz rocket was launched from Russia’s launch center in Baikonur, Kazakhstan.
12. Consider the following statements:
1. The women’s Involvement in Science & Engineering Research (WISER) program was Inaugurated on November 26, 2021.
2. It was launched by Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) to encourage women researchers in R&D projects.
3. WISER programme will enable gender equality as well as participation of women in Science & Technology through IGSTC’s program.
13. Consider the following statements:
1. Germany has announced new development commitments to the tune of more than EUR 1.2 billion (approx. INR 10,025 crore) to aid India’s fight against climate change and for cooperation on clean energy.
2. India and Germany account for around 19 per cent of global greenhouse gas (GHG).
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) C
Answer: 12) D
Answer: 13) A
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.