1. Which of the following country has become the first country in the European Union to legalize cannabis for home and personal use?
2. Researchers from Kusum School of Biological Sciences of which of the following IIT institute have developed test to detect Omicron in 90 minutes?
A. IIT Kanpur
B. IIT Delhi
C. IIT Madras
D. IIT Kharagpur
3. Which country’s National Unity Government has officially approved the use of “tether” cryptocurrency?
4. India’s first drone fair has been organized in Gwalior of which state of India?
A. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
5. Who has given approval to widen the roads to double lane for the Char Dham project?
A. Supreme Court
B. Lok Sabha
C. Rajya Sabha
D. NITI Aayog
6. Which social media company has decided to discontinue the face recognition system “Face Recognition System”?
7. Time Magazine has recently announced who has been named Person of the Year?
A. Bill Gates
B. Adani Group
C. Elon Musk
D. Mark Zuckerberg
8. Indian-origin Lena Nair has been appointed as its Global Chief Executive by which French luxury group in London?
9. Which day is celebrated all over India on 16th December?
A. Vijay Diwas
B. Science Day
C. Education Day
D. Women’s Day
10. Consider the following statements:
1. Israel’s prime minister announced that he would make the first official visit to the United Arab Emirates.
2. Naftali Bennett took office as the head of Israeli coalition government in June 2020.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements related to Maa Umiya Dham Development Project:
1. Union Home Minister Amit Shah has laid the foundation stone of Umiya Mata Dham temple and temple premises under Maa Umiya Dham Development Project at Umiya Campus in Sola in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
2. The temple and other buildings, will be developed at a cost of Rs 2,500 crore on 74,000 square yards of land.
3. The 3-day ceremony of laying the foundation stone of temple and other building started on December 11, 2021.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements related to Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana :
1. Maharashtra tops the list of states with the highest number of beneficiaries under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana, followed by Tamil Nadu and Gujarat.
2. There are about 1,17,016 beneficiary establishments, under the scheme.
13. Consider the following statements:
1. Myanmar’s shadow government said it would allow the use of the world’s largest stablecoin, Tether, as an official currency, potentially making it easier for it to raise funds and make payments.
2. The National Unity Government (NUG) comprises of pro-democracy groups and some members from Myanmar’s civilian administration, which was overthrown in a military coup recently.
3. The NUG has been working to raise funds for its revolution of toppling the ruling military government in Myanmar.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) A
Answer: 11) B
Answer: 12) C
Answer: 13) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.