1. With which organization the Government of India signed a $350 million policy-based loan to improve access to urban services in India?
B. World Bank
C. New Development Bank
2. What amount has been announced by the World Bank to help the poorest countries respond to the raging Coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis and boost economic growth?
A. $63 billion
B. $93 billion
C. $73 billion
D. $83 billion
3. Renowned personality Richard Rogers passed away recently, he was a veteran _______.
4. Who has won the UN Women’s Award for Leadership Commitment at the 2021 Regional Asia-Pacific Women’s Empowerment Principles Awards ceremony?
A. Anshu Gupta
B. umita Ghose
C. Ajaita Shah
D. Divya Hegde
5. Who has been appointed as the as Director General of BrahMos Aerospace with effect from 20th December 2021?
A. Atul Dinkar Rane
B. Mohit Jain
C. Arvind Kumar
D. Sanjiv Mehta
6. The Central Public Health and Environmental Engineering Organisation (CPHEEO), Ministry of Housing and Urban affairs organized a “Technical Conference cum Exhibition on 24×7 Water Supply Systems” in which city?
B. New Delhi
D. Gandhi Nagar
7. Which institution has entered into an agreement with United Nations World Food Program (WFP) to address issues related to inclusion of millets in government programmes?
C. NITI Aayog
8. Which Indian player has been elected as a member of the Athletes Commission of the Badminton World Federation?
A. Saina Nehwal
B. Srikanth Kidambi
C. Pullela Gopichand
D. PV Sindhu
9. NASA has released the sound recorded by Juno mission near which planet’s moon Ganymede?
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stone of Banas Dairy Complex at Industrial Development Authority Food Park in which city of Uttar Pradesh?
11. Consider the following statements related to World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Report:
1. India is among the world’s top three dope violators country in the world.
2. Indian athletes were involved 182 times in dope-related activities in the year 2019.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
12. Consider the following statements:
1. The United Arab Emirates announced on Sunday that it will no longer censor films released in cinemas, the country’s latest effort to boost its brand as a liberal hub attractive to foreigners.
2. Administration have also introduced a new ‘above 11 years of age’ category for viewers.
3. Now, movies will be screened in cinemas as per their international version and their classification will be given on the basis of standards of media content in UAE.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
13. Consider the following statements:
1. The first set of indigenously developed next-generation armoured engineer reconnaissance vehicle was inducted into the Corps of Engineers.
2. These next-generation vehicles were inducted into the Corps of Engineers in the Army at an event in Pune.
14. Consider the following statements:
1. Scientists have revealed that they have recently found a 66 million-year-old dinosaur egg, which was preserved and preserved for so long.
2. It has been told that the complete fossil of a dinosaur child has been found in this egg.
3. The embryo is believed to be a toothless theropod dinosaur, or oviraptorosaur,It has been named Baby Yingliang.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) A
Answer: 12) B
Answer: 13) C
Answer: 14) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.