1. Which commission has launched Khadi handmade paper slippers?
A. Khadi and Village Industries Commission
B. NITI Aayog
C. Planning Commission
D. Tribal Commission
2. Who has become the first black woman to appear on a US coin?
A. Anzelo Gina
B. Maya Angelou
C. Milina James
D. Katherine Harris
3. Which specific organization has recently released the report “Global Economic Prospects”?
B. United nations
C. World bank
D. Niti aayog
4. Adani Group and which country’s largest steel maker POSCO have signed a non-binding MoU to explore business opportunities in India?
D. South Korea
5. Which media company’s famous journalist Kamal Khan has passed away?
C. Times of india
D. New india
6. Which sportsperson has been appointed as DSP by the Assam government, who won the medal in Tokyo Olympics 2020?
A. Pv sindhu
B. Lovlina borgohain
C. Mira bai chanu
D. Avani lakhera
7. Which bank has been named as “Best Private Bank in India” in the recent Global Private Banking Awards?
A. Canara Bank
B. Indusland Bank
C. HDFC Bank
D. Indian Bank
8. In which state the first World Deaf T20 Cricket Championship will be held from January 10-20, 2023?
9. Assam government has recently decided to increase the size of which National Park?
A. Orang National Park
B. Kaziranga National Park
C. Manas National Park
D. Dibru Saikhowa National Park
10. Consider the following statements related to State of Forest Report 2021:
1. The Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change (MoEFCC) has released the India State of Forest Report (ISFR) 2021.
2. The first survey was published in 1987, and ISFR 2021 is the 15th.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements related to Cryogenic engine :
1. The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has successfully test-fired the cryogenic engine for the Gaganyaan manned space programme.
2. The test was conducted for 320 seconds at ISRO Propulsion Complex, in Mahendragiri, Tamil Nadu.
3. This engine will be tested for four more times, for a cumulative duration of 1810 seconds.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements related to Tupolev Tu-160M :
1. The Russian defence forces recently unveiled a new Tupolev Tu-160M. It is a missile bomber.
2. It is also known as “White Swan”.The White Swan can fly at an altitude of 600 metres.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) A
Answer: 11) B
Answer: 12) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.