1. Which organizations has released “World Employment and Social Outlook Report”?
A. International Labor Organization
B. International Trade Organization
C. International Organization of Education
D. International Science Organization
2. Which government has started an awareness campaign on the cultivation of aromatic plants?
A. Government of Maharashtra
B. Government of Jammu and Kashmir
C. Government of Kerala
D. Gujarat government
3. Which award-winning social activist Shanti Devi, remembered as the voice of the poor, has passed away?
A. Padma Bhushan
B. Padma Vibhushan
D. Bharat Ratna
4. Which telecom company has become the first telecom company to launch UPI autopay?
D. Reliance Jio
5. Which player has been honored with the Best FIFA Men’s Player award at the Best FIFA Football Awards 2021?
A. Robert Lewandowski
B. Lionel Messi
C. Eduard Mendy
D. Thomas Tuchel
6. Which state’s Lavani artist Sumit Bhale has won the Gold Medal at the International Folk Art Festival in Dubai?
7. Which country has launched the first “Made in Africa” satellite?
A. North Africa
C. South Africa
D. Saudi Arabia
8. The former Prime Minister of which countries Toshiki Kaifu has passed away recently at the age of 91?
A. Saudi Arabia
9. Consider the following statements:
1. The Ministry of Textiles cleared 20 strategic research projects worth Rs 30 crores in the areas of Specialty fibers and Geotextiles under the Programme ‘National Technical Textiles Mission.
2. ’These projects fall under government’s flagship programme ‘National Technical Textiles Mission.’Out of 20 Research projects, 11 projects of specialty fibres were cleared.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
10. Consider the following statements:
1. According to a report by the International Labor Organization (ILO), global unemployment is projected to reach 207 million in 2022, due to the slow recovery of the economy and the spread of new COVID-19 forms.
2. It is almost 25 million more than 2019.
3. Total hours worked in 2022 will be about 2% below than the pre-pandemic level.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
11. Consider the following statements:
1. Prime Minister addressed the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Davos Agenda via video conferencing.
2. The WEF annual meeting in Davos (Switzerland) engages the world’s top leaders to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.