1. Which Indian shuttler has recently won the India Open Badminton title by defeating Loh Keen Yew of Singapore?
A. Laksh Sen
B. Shri Kant Kindambi
C. Prannoy Roy
D. Chirag Sen
2. Which former West Indies cricketer has recently been honored with a knighthood from the Duke of Cambridge Prince William?
A. Brian Lara
B. Clive Lloyd
C. James Cameron
D. Alex Hales
3. Which state government has recently announced to reserve 75% of jobs for local residents in the private sector?
A. Government of Kerala
B. Gujarat government
C. Government of Haryana
D. Government of Punjab
4. Which company has appointed Sher Singh B Khayalia as CEO?
A. Tata Power Limited
B. Reliance Power Limited
C. BSES Power Limited
D. Adani Power Limited
5. Jose Daniel Ortega Saavedra has recently been sworn in as the President of which country for the 5th term?
B. Costa Rica
6. The founder of which industries Narendra Kumar Goenka has recently taken over as the chairman of AEPC?
A. Ashok Leyland Industries
B. Texport Industries
C. Marcopolo Industries
D. Coal Industries
7. Which of these ministry has recently set up “Defence Pension Grievance Redressal Portal” to resolve pension related grievances of ex-servicemen and their dependents?
A. Ministry of Education
B. Ministry of Sports
C. Ministry of Defense
D. Ministry of Women
8. Which Indian woman has won the Best National Dress award in Mrs World 2022 contest?
A. Sushma Sinha
B. Suman Verma
C. Sushita Singh
D. Navdeep Kaur
9. Who among Years Old Shaylyn Ford has been recently crowned as the winner of Mrs World 2022?
A. 37 Years Old
B. 27 Years Old
C. 42 Years Old
D. 45 Years Old
10. Consider the following statements related to Inequality Kills’ Report:
1. According to Oxfam India, “Inequality Kills” report, the wealth of India’s richest families reached to a record high in 2021.
2. In the report, India was described as a ‘very unequal,’ country, as the top 10 people in India holds 37 per cent of the wealth.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements related to National Start-up Awards 2021:
1. The winners of the “National Start-up Awards 2021” were declared by the Government of India, which honored 46 start-ups for their contributions in their various industries.
2. Applications were invited from 11 sectors and 49 sub-sectors, ranging from agriculture to animal husbandry and from enterprise technology to fintech.
3. National Start-up awards seek to recognise start-ups contributing towards economic dynamism by encouraging innovation and injecting competition.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements related to China-Iran Strategic agreement:
1. China is all set to implement a strategic agreement with Iran, in a bid to strengthen economic and political cooperation between both the countries.
2. Announcement for implementing “China-Iran Strategic agreement” was made at a meeting in east China’s Wuxi on January 14, 2022.
13. Consider the following statements related to Record drop in China’s birth rate:
1. China, with the world’s largest population, is concerned about its population.
2. The new figures about the population that have come out have worried the Chinese government.
3. Recently, the Jinping government gave permission to have three children. Despite this, the birth rate of children here has fallen badly.
14. Consider the following statements related to The Enigma :
1. A 555.55-carat black diamond called “The Enigma” was unveiled in Dubai.It is believed to have come from outer space.
2. Diamond is likely to get sold for at least 3 million British pounds (USD 6.8 million). Sotheby has also planned to accept cryptocurrency as a possible way of payment.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) A
Answer: 11) B
Answer: 12) C
Answer: 13) D
Answer: 14) A
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.