1. The Union Cabinet has approved the extension of the tenure of National Commission for Safai Karamcharis (NCSK) for how many years in January 2022?
A. Three years
B. Two years
C. Four years
D. Five years
2. Which organization has launched “Sa Thi” mobile application?
A. Reserve Bank of India
C. National Stock Exchange
3. Which state has approved the program ‘Mana Ooru, Mana Badi’ to create effective infrastructure in schools?
A. Tamil Nadu
B. Andhra Pradesh
4. South Africa has been fined what percentage of the match fee for slow over rate in the 2nd ODI against India?
A. 80 percent
B. 40 percent
C. 30 percent
D. 20 percent
5. Who launched ‘Operation Sard Hawa’?
6. Leap is the new startup program of?
D. None of these
7. Consider the following statements related to Antimicrobial resistance :
1. A recent study by the Lancet states that antimicrobial resistance, also known as AMR, is becoming a major threat to human health.
2. Antimicrobial resistance caused 12.70 thousand deaths in 2017 and was linked in some way to the deaths of 49.50 thousand people.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
8. Consider the following statements:
1. Ancient human fossils discovered in Ethiopia could be as much as 2,30,000 years old, experts have revealed in a study. The fossils are known as Omo I.
2. The fossils were discovered in the late 1940s. These are believed to be one of the earliest examples of Homo sapiens fossils.
3. New minimum age for Omo I is consistent with most recent theories of human evolution.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
9. Consider the following statements:
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has once again become the most popular leader in the world.
2. He has left behind leaders like US President Joe Biden, British PM Boris Johnson.
10. Consider the following statements:
1. The eternal (24-hour burning) Amar Jawan Jyoti has been merged with the torch of the National War Memorial at India Gate in the national capital.
2. A portion of the Amar Jawan Jyoti Jyoti was taken and merged with the Jyoti at the National War Memorial , which is 400 meters away on the other side of India Gate.
3. The function was presided over by the Chief of the Integrated Defense Staff, Air Marshal B.R. Krishna did it.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) A
Answer: 8) B
Answer: 9) C
Answer: 10) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.