1. The central government has approved to set up a plastic park in Ganjimat, Mangaluru, which state?
2. India has sought UNESCO World Heritage tag for the “Living Root Bridge” built in which state?
D. Arunachal Pradesh
3. In which Union Territory, Jerry Hamlet has been declared as the first “Milk Village” of the Union Territory?
C. Jammu and Kashmir
4. A new species of rain frog discovered in the Panama jungle has been named after?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Smriti Irani
C. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
D. Greta Thunberg
5. Which Bollywood actresses has been honored with the International Association of Working Women Award at the Washington DC South Asian Film Festival 2021?
A. Sushmita Sen
B. Lara Dutta
C. Renee Sen
D. Amrita Rao
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate 216 feet statue of Ramanujacharya in which city on 5th February?
7. Which shuttler has won the women’s singles title at the Syed Modi International Tournament in Lucknow?
A. Saina Nehwal
B. Carolina Marine
C. PV Sindhu
D. Tai Tzu Ying
8. Which times has Indian woman cricketer Smriti Mandhana been named ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year in her career?
A. First Time
B. Third Time
C. Fourth Time
D. Second Time
9. Which country’s former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has been honored with Netaji Award 2022?
B. Saudi Arabia
C. Sri Lanka
10. Which former India footballer and coach has passed away at the age of 72?
A. Sunil Chhetri
B. Subhash Bhowmik
C. Bhaichung Bhutia
D. Udant Singh
11. Consider the following statements related to Star Rating System:
1. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change recently launched “Star Rating System”. The system provides environmental clearance in short duration.
2. For this, the star rating system provides marks to the states on a scale of seven. The states receive two marks for clearing a project in less than 60 days.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
12. Consider the following statements:
1. India and Denmark have agreed to initiate joint research and development on green fuels, including green hydrogen, as part of the already adopted Green Strategic Partnership – Action Plan 2020-2025.
2. Foundation for India-Denmark relations was laid in 1967 when Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru visited Denmark. The relation has endured since then.
3. Apart from the agreement, India-Denmark Joint Committee discussed national strategic priorities and developments in Science, Technology, and Innovation (STI) in both the countries.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
13. Consider the following statements:
1. Prajakta Koli become India’s first UN Development Programme (UNDP) Youth Climate Champion.
2. She won the title under her partnership with the UNDP.
14. Consider the following statements related to Adi Badri Dam :
1. Haryana and Himachal Pradesh signed an agreement to build a dam at Adi Badri in Yamunanagar district.The Dam will rejuvenate the mythical Saraswati River.
2. It is situated in Haryana near Himachal Pradesh border.The place is considered as river’s origin point.With the rejuvenation of Saraswati River, religious beliefs will also be revived.
3. The Dam will be built on 31.66 hectares of land in Himachal Pradesh. It has a width of 101.06 metres and height 20.5 metres.Total cost of the project is Rs 215.33 crore.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) A
Answer: 12) B
Answer: 13) C
Answer: 14) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.