1. Which has made the ATLAS Asteroid Tracking System the first system capable of scanning the entire space for 24 hours?
2. Recently which union territory has join the National Single Window System?
B. Jammu and Kashmir
3. Which union territory has recently opened the world’s largest igloo cafe?
A. Dadar Nagar Haveli
B. Andaman and Nicobar
C. Jammu and Kashmir
4. What is the name of the new IPL franchise Ahmedabad?
A. Gujarat Strikers
B. Pune Titans
C. Ahmedabad Titans
D. Gujarat Titans
5. In which year Olympics new sports have been included surfing and climbing?
6. China and which country have recently signed an agreement CPEC?
7. Which cricket team has recently become the first team to play 1000 ODIs?
A. New Zealand cricket team
B. Sri Lanka Cricket Team
C. Indian Cricket Team
D. Australia cricket team
8. Which top science advisor to President Joe Biden has resigned from his post?
A. Lloyd Austin
B. rex tillerson
C. Kathleen Hicks
D. Eric Lander
9. Who has been appointed as the new instructor in the National Defense Academy (NDA)?
A. Subedar Sanjay Kumar
B. Subedar Bana Singh
C. Subedar Ram Singh
D. Subedar Manoj Kumar
10. Consider the following statements:
1. The Endurance 22 Expedition recently left Cape Town on schedule. It has moved towards the Weddell Sea in Antarctica. The Endurance 22 expedition was flagged off by the Falklands Maritime Heritage Trust.
2. This expedition will be operated at sea for a total of 15 days.Endurance22 Expedition was departed by Falklands Maritime Heritage Trust.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements:
1. The Aravalli Biodiversity Park in Gurugram, Haryana, has been declared as India’s first “other effective area-based conservation measures” (OECM) site.
2. The park is spread over 190 acres. It has a semi – arid vegetation. It has more than 43,000 shrubs, 101,000 trees and 300 endemic plant species. Earlier, the park was a mining site.
3. The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) gives OECM tag to those areas that are not protected but support rich biodiversity.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements:
1. Union government put ban on the import of drones other than for security, research and defence purposes.
2. Government banned drone import with the aim of promoting ‘Made in India’ drones. However, there will be no ban on import of drone parts.
13. Consider the following statements:
1. Union Minister of Power, R K Singh has launched Powerthon-2022, a hackathon competition to find technology-driven solutions to solve the complex problems in power distribution and to ensure quality and reliable power supply.
2. Powerthon-2022 is a hackathon competition under RDSS.
3. It will be organised to find technology driven solutions for solving complex problems in power distribution. It seeks to ensure quality and reliable power supply.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) A
Answer: 11) B
Answer: 12) C
Answer: 13) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.