1. PM Narendra Modi inaugurated the 216 feet tall statue of which saint of Vaishnava sect on 5th February?
A. Swami Ramanujacharya
B. Adi Shankara
C. Vedanta Desika
2. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Insolvency Regulator Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
A. Pulkit Sharma
B. Ravi Mittal
C. Vikram Bhatia
D. Subhash Sarkar
3. Who has been appointed as the President of Italy for the second term?
A. Pulkit Materella
B. Ravi Bhatia
C. sergio matarella
D. Ravi Mittal
4. Justin Langer recently resigned as the head coach of the cricket team, he was the cricket coach of which country?
C. Sri Lanka
5. The Hoysala Temples, which have been nominated for UNESCO World Heritage tag, are not located at:
6. Who was Lata Mangeshkar, who passed away recently?
D. None of these
7. Consider the following statements:
1. Recently, in the Economic Survey released by the Department of Economic Affairs, it has been told that India ranks third in the world in terms of forest area increase.
2. India has seen an increase of 1,66,000 hectares of forest area every year between 2010 and 2020.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
8. Consider the following statements:
1. National Green Tribunal (NGT) recently directed to constitute a ‘Fly Ash Management and Utilisation Mission’.
2. It will also look after how 2,670 million tonnes of legacy (accumulated) fly ash could be utilized in least hazardous manner.
3. NGT passed this order by taking note of ‘unscientific handling and storage’ of fly ash by coal thermal power stations.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
9. Consider the following statements:
1. India remained absent from United Nations Security Council (UNSC) vote on Ukraine.
2. This move of India is widely read as a play to balance its ties with Moscow and Washington.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) A
Answer: 8) B
Answer: 9) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.