1. The central government has decided to ban how many Chinese apps that threaten the security of the country?
A. 54 apps
B. 75 apps
C. 98 Apps
D. 32 apps
2. The central government has recently approved which plan of modernization of police force for the period 2025-26?
A. Kisan Sampada Yojana
B. Umbrella Plan
C. Curiosity Plan
D. promotion plan
3. The committee of FICCI has recently initiated to start Anti-Smuggling Day against smuggling and counterfeiting activities destroying the economy?
A. February 12
B. February 13
C. February 11
D. February 14
4. Which state’s Health Minister Rajesh Tope has recently announced the launch of “Hope Express” for the prevention of cancer?
5. Kultino Agrotech Pvt Ltd, which runs Agritech App Krishi Network, has roped in which actor as its brand ambassador?
A. Pankaj Tripathi
B. Akshay Kumar
C. Varun Dhawan
D. Rohit Sharma
6. Which Indian batsman has won the “Test Batting” award by scoring an unbeaten 89 in the 15th edition of ESPNcricinfo Awards?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Rishabh Pant
C. Rohit Sharma
D. Shreyas Iyer
7. What is the rank of India in the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2021/2022 report?
8. A special parliamentary assembly has re-elected the President of which country Frank-Walter Steinmeier for a second term of five years?
9. ISRO has recently launched its first Radar Imaging Satellite “EOS-04” this year from Satish Dhawan Space Center in which state?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Arunachal Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
10. Which Nobel winning virologist who discovered the HIV virus has died at the age of 89?
A. John B. Goodenough
B. luc montanier
C. Joachim Frank
D. Jacques Dubuchet
11. Consider the following statements:
1. The US Space Agency (NASA) will launch two missions to better understand the relationship between the Earth and the Sun. NASA gave information in this regard.
2. NASA has selected one science missions, the Multi-Slit Solar Explorer and Helioswarm.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
12. Consider the following statements:
1. Union Energy Minister RK Singh said that India will use zero-diesel in agriculture by 2024 and replace fossil fuels with renewable energy. ‘
2. This target was set in line with Government’s commitment of increasing the share of non-fossil fuels by 2030 and becoming a net zero emitter by 2060.
3. Through KUSUM Scheme, central government is also running a scheme to solarise the agriculture This would help in installing solar-run irrigation systems.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
13. Consider the following statements:
1. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has started its first mission of this year. PSLV-C52 (PSLV-C52) was successfully launched.
2. It carried an Earth Observation Satellite (EOS-04).
14. Consider the following statements:
1. American billionaire businessman Elon Musk’s space agency SpaceX has suffered a major setback.
2. SpaceX’s new batch of satellites turned into a ball of fire after being hit by a solar storm.
3. Many of these satellites attempted to enter the Earth’s atmosphere. Which turned into a ball of fire due to the friction of the atmosphere.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) A
Answer: 12) B
Answer: 13) C
Answer: 14) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.