1. How many crore rupees have been allocated by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs for Medaram Jatra festival 2022 and Tribal Culture Festival?
A. Rs 2.26 crore
B. Rs 1.26 crore
C. Rs 3.26 crore
D. Rs 4.26 crore
2. Which country three people suffering from Lassa fever died?
3. Who among the following has taken over as the Deputy Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army?
A. Ajay Kothiyal
B. Ajay Kumar Sharma
C. Channira Ponnappa
D. Rahul Sachdeva
4. Who has been appointed as the new captain of the IPL franchise Kolkata Knight Riders?
A. Rishabh Pant
B. Dinesh Karthik
C. Deepak Chahar
D. Shreyas Iyer
5. Which Vice Admiral has been appointed as the country’s first National Maritime Security Coordinator by the Central Government?
A. G. Ashok Kumar
B. Mohan Kumar Tyagi
C. Santosh Sachdeva
D. Rahul Agnihotri
6. President Erdogan has changed the name of the country of Turkey to what?
7. Consider the following statements:
1. Ministry of Education has approved a new scheme named “New India Literacy Programme” for the period FYs 2022-2027 to cover all the aspects of Adult Education.
2. The scheme aims to align Adult Education will all aspects of National Education Policy 2021 and Budget Announcements 2021-22.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
8. Consider the following statements:
1. The Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment Dr. Virendra Kumar will launch the Scheme for Economic Empowerment of DNTs (SEED) at at Dr. Ambedkar International Centre New Delhi for the welfare of De-notifiedNomadic and Semi Nomadic Communities.
2. It was constituted under the Chairmanship of Bhiku Ramji Idate, for a period of three years. Commission submitted its report in December, 2015.
3. In the report, commission prepared draft lists and details of number of communities.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
9. Consider the following statements:
1. Children below the age of four must wear helmets and a safety vest while travelling on two-wheelers, as per the new rules notified by the Union Ministry of Road Transport & Highways.
2. According to the new rules, the speed of motorcycles carrying children under the age of 4 has been limited to 40 km / h.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
The NMSC works in tandem with the National Security Council which is headed by Ajit Doval (NSA).
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) A
Answer: 8) B
Answer: 9) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.