1. Which Airports Limited has won the ‘COVID Champion’ award at Wings India 2022?
A. Cochin International Airport Limited
B. Delhi International Airport Limited
C. Jaipur International Airport Limited
D. Mumbai International Airport Limited
2. Which US courier service company has announced the appointment of Indian-origin Raj Subramaniam as its next CEO?
A. Agarwal Packers
D. United Parcel Services
3. Which has been released the framework for geo-tagging of payment system touch points?
A. Ministry of Finance
B. NITI Aayog
C. Reserve Bank of India
D. Planning Commission
4. Who is win the second edition of Saudi Arabian Grand Prix?
A. Charles Leclerc
B. Carlos Sainz Jr
C. Lewis Hamilton
D. Max Verstappen
5. Robert Abela has been sworn in as the Prime Minister of which country?
6. Which actress has been included in the TIME100 Impact Awards list?
A. Dia Mirza
B. Deepika Padukone
C. Katrina Kaif
D. Divya Khosla
7. Who has successfully test fired “MRSAM” missile in Chandipur, Odisha?
B. SPACE X
8. The foundation stone of BRBNMPL’s Learning and Development Center has been laid by RBI Governor, Shaktikanta Das in which city?
9. Which Naval Command of the Indian Navy has recently organized the security exercise program “Prasthan”?
A. Western Naval Command
B. Eastern Naval Command
C. Northern Naval Command
D. Southern Naval Command
10. Consider the following statements:
1. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the framework for geo-tagging of payment system touchpoints.
2. The framework is part of the central bank’s focus for deepening digital payments and providing inclusive access to all citizens of the country.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements related to Tropical Indian Ocean :
1. The tropical Indian Ocean is warming rapidly.It has been observed that there was around a 1-degree Celsius (°C) average rise in sea surface temperature over the period of 1951 to 2015, which is equivalent to 0.15°C per decade.
2. Due to constant climate change, the marine environment will bear the brunt of the effects.In 2021 six marine heatwaves have been witnessed by the Indian Ocean over a 32 days period.
3. Out of the six weather-related events the Bay of Bengal faced four.In the North Bay of Bengal region, it was observed that there was a rise of 0.5 events per decade rise in heatwave events.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements related to Indian Antarctica Bill:
1. The Union Cabinet has approved the Indian Antarctica Bill, which proposes to provide a regulatory framework for India’s research activities in Antarctica and for environmental protection.
2. The Ministry of Earth Sciences has piloted the Indian Antarctica Bill.
13. Consider the following statements related to Udaan’ scheme:
1. Udaan’ scheme of Rajasthan provides the rural girls of the state with scholarship schemes thus, allowing them to receive getting access to schooling.
2. The Udaan project has been launched in collaboration with ‘IPE Global’, a development consulting group.
3. Under this scheme focus is being given to the development of girls in the state.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) C
Answer: 11) B
The study by the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
Answer: 12) C
Answer: 13) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.