1. Who has been appointed as the Executive Chairman of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council?
A. Bhushan Patwardhan
B. Sumant Kathpalia
C. Arvind Krishna
D. Surendra Bharti Mithali
2. Who has announced the launch of ‘Play Pass’ subscription in India?
3. Bank of Maharashtra has recently launched “Project Banksakhi” in which state?
4. Which country will host the 31st Southeast Asian Games from May 12 to 23, 2022?
5. Professor Deepak Dhar has recently become which Indian to be awarded the Boltzmann Medal?
6. Which country has recently launched a new ballistic missile with an altitude of about 390 miles and a range of 190 miles?
B. North Korea
7. Indian Army has banned how many Apps to prevent leaking of information to its personnel?
A. 69 Apps
B. 79 Apps
C. 89 Apps
D. 99 Apps
8. In which year the AFSPA Act, implemented in Assam, has been extended again for six months?
9. Consider the following statements:
1. United Nations climate science panel, in a major report, warned that climate change is upon us and humanity is not prepared for it.
2. The report stated that by 2030, climate change is expected to make the world hungrier, sicker, far more hazardous, and poorer with an increase in hazards.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
10. Consider the following statements:
1. Government of Delhi is all set to develop a “Science Innovation Hub” at a school run by it in Kautilya Enclave.
2. Delhi Science Innovation Hub includes all the modern and latest facilities, like a planetarium which is a museum to provide enhanced knowledge of scientific culture, and temperament to students.
3. With the help of the innovation hub, students would be able to satisfy their growing educational needs.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
11. Consider the following statements:
1. A special logo was unveiled to commemorate 75 years of diplomatic relations between India and Belgium. Diplomatic relations between the two countries were established in January 1947.
2. The first ambassador, Eugne de Ligne, arrived in Delhi in September 1947.
12. Consider the following statements:
1. Anonymous is an international decentralized activist and hacktivist group and movement known for its cyber-attacks against government agencies and institutions, governments, corporations, and the Church of Scientology.
2. In 2003, Anonymous originated on the imageboard 4chan.
3. It represents the idea of many offline and online community users operating as a digitized anarchic hivemind simultaneously.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) D
Answer: 11) C
Answer: 12) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.