1. The central government has extended the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana” for how long?
A. September 2022
B. June 2022
C. July 2022
D. August 2022
2. The “Agnibaaz Division” of the Indian Army has recently conducted a joint exercise ‘Suraksha Kavach 2’ with the police of which state?
A. Kerala Police
B. Maharashtra Police
C. Delhi Police
D. Gujarat Police
3. Which company’s executive chairman Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw has been nominated as a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh?
4. NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg’s term has been extended for how many years?
A. 2 years
B. 3 years
C. 4 years
D. 1 year
5. Which ride-hailing startup company has announced to acquire Neo Bank Avail Finance soon?
6. Which government has recently presented a budget of 75,800 crores?
A. Delhi Government
B. Government of Maharashtra
C. Government of Kerala
D. Government of Punjab
7. Former chairman of which bank Rajnish Kumar has joined Dun & Bradstreet?
A. Punjab National Bank
B. Indian Bank
C. State Bank Of India
D. Canara Bank
8. Retired Lieutenant General Vinod G Khandare has been appointed as an advisor to which ministry?
A. Ministry of Tribals
B. Ministry of Women and Child Development
C. Ministry of Education
D. Ministry of Defense
9. Consider the following statements related to Export Preparedness Index:
1. Second Edition of Export Preparedness Index has been released by NITI Aayog. This report was released in association with the Institute of Competitiveness.
2. In this index Gujarat has topped for the second time in a row. It is followed by Bihar, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Haryana.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
10. Consider the following statements related to Bucharest Nine (B 9):
1. Bucharest Nine (B 9) rejected the Russian claim about the eastward “expansion” of North-Atlantic Treaty Alliance organisation (NATO).
2. The B 9 or Bucharest Format, often abbreviated as the B9, was founded on November 4, 2013.It takes its name from Bucharest, the capital of Romania.
3. The B 9 is a group of nine NATO countries in Eastern Europe that became part of the US-led military alliance after the end of the Cold War.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
11. Consider the following statements related to Government e-Marketplace:
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has praised the government procurement portal Government e-Marketplace, which has achieved an order value of Rs 1 lakh crore in a year.
2. PM Modi said that this platform is especially strengthening MSMEs.
12. Consider the following statements:
1. In Brussels, Belgium, leaders of G7, NATO, and the European Union have gathered for the NATO summit.
2. Back-to-back emergency meetings took place on 24th March with the aim of drawing plans to increase pressure on President Vladimir Putin as the Russian invasion of Ukraine continues.
3. The US is trying to push its allies to issue fresh sanctions on Russia.Due to the sanctions the Russian economy has already been crippled.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) C
Answer: 12) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.