1. The Chief Minister of which state N. Biren Singh has recently launched “Catch the Rain Campaign – 2022”?
2. Which film industry’s action hero Bruce Willis has recently announced his retirement from acting career?
A. Bollywood Film Industry
B . Hollywood Film Industry
C. Tollywood Film Industry
D. Warner Bros Film Industry
3. Which country’s footballer Miguel Van Damme has recently died at the age of 28 due to leukemia?
D. South Africa
4. Which day is observed on 2nd April?
A. International Teacher’s Day
B. International Child Labor Day
C. International Yoga Day
D. International Children’s Book Day
5. Who won the gold medal in the 67th Inter Railway Tennis Championship 2022?
A. Yubrani Banerjee
B. Riya Bhatia
C. Shikha Uberoi
D. Karman Kaur Thandi
6. Who has been appointed as the chairman of Infrastructure Leasing and Finance Limited (IL&FS)?
A. Rahul Sachdeva
B. CS Rajan
C. Mohan Seth
D. Sohan Agarwal
7. In which country was the fifth summit of BIMSTEC (Bay of Bengal Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation Initiative) grouping held?
C. Sri Lanka
8. Consider the following statements:
1. US President Joe Biden proposed USD 1.8 billion to support his Indo-Pacific Strategy along with another USD 400 million to counter the malign Chinese behaviour.
2. These announcements are a part of the USD 273 billion annual defence budget that the US announced for the year 2023.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
9. Consider the following statements related to Varnika:
1. The Reserve Bank of India Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India, has set up an ink manufacturing unit named “Varnika” in Mysore, Karnataka.
2. This unit is catering to the requirements of all Bank Note Printing Presses in the country. The capacity of this unit is around 2,500 metric tonnes.
3. This new unit was dedicated to the nation by RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das. Color Shift Intaglio Ink (CSII) is also being manufactured by this unit.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
10. Consider the following statements:
1. Central Government has announced the reduction of areas under the Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) in the Northeast states of the country.
2. The impacted states are Assam, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, and Manipur.In the year 1958, AFSPA was enacted with the aim of bringing the situation under control in all the conflict-hit areas of the country.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) A
Answer: 9) B
Answer: 10) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.