1. Who has been honored with the 56th Jnanpith Award?
A. Neelamani Phukan
B. Subramaniam Shiva
C. Bose Venkat
D. Antoine lizzy
2. Which state has been ranked first in the State Energy and Climate Index by NITI Aayog?
D. Tamil Nadu
3. Which anti-tank guided missile has been successfully flight tested by Indian Defense Research?
4. Who has been selected by the ICC for the Player of the Month Award for the month of March?
A. Virat Kohli
B. M. Labuschagne
C. K.S. Williamson
D. Babar Azam
5. Who has been named as the new chairman of UPSC?
A. Manoj Soni
B. Prashant Kumar
C. salil parekh
D. Rajesh Gopinathan
6. Consider the following statements related to megalithic jars:
1. In the Dima Hasao district of Assam, a number of megalithic stone jars have been discovered. This discovery has highlighted the possible links, that date back to the second millennium BC, between Southeast Asia and the Northeast region of India.
2. Two distinct shaped jars have been documented in the paper, ‘An archaeological survey of the Assam stone jar sites.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
7. Consider the following statements related to State Energy and Climate Index:
1. The State Energy and Climate Index (SECI) has been launched by NITI Aayog. It is a first-of-its-kind index that aims to track the efforts made in the energy and climate sector by the states and UTs of India.
2. This index’s parameters have been devised while keeping in mind the country’s goals regarding clean energy transition and climate change.
3. This index has ranked the states and the UTs of India based on the efforts they have put towards improving energy consumption, energy access, safeguarding the environment, and energy efficiency.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) A
Answer: 7) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.