1. Who has won the won F1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 2022?
A. Max Verstappen
B. Lewis Hamilton
C. Sebastian Vettel
D. Valtteri Bottas
2. Who has been named by Aditya Birla Capital as the next CEO?
A. Sonia Syngal
B. Visakha Mule
C. Jayshree Ullal
D. Padmaja Chunduru
3. Who has been elected as the Chairman of Haj Committee?
A. Rishi Gupta
B. Shyam Srinivasan
C. A.P. abdulkutty
D. Anubrata Biswas
4. Where has Asia’s largest food fair ‘Aahar 2022’ started recently?
D. New Delhi
5. Who has been chosen as the ‘Laureus Sportsman of the Year 2022’?
A. Max Verstappen
B. Rafael Nadal
C. Virat Kohli
D. Lionel Messi
6. World Day for Safety and Health at Work is observed on?
A. 25 April
B. 28 April
C. 26 April
D. 27 April
7. Who has been given the ‘Champions of the Earth’ Lifetime Achievement Award?
A. Maria Kolesnikova
B. Dr Gladys Kalema-Zikusoka
C. Sir David Attenborough
D. Mia Mottley
8. India will host which World Accountants Congress Accountants’ Kumbh for the first time in 118 years of its existence?
9. Structural biologist M. Vijayan, who laid the foundation of protein crystallography in India, has passed away recently.
A. 80 years
B. 60 years
C. 70 years
D. 90 years
10. Netflix India has recently released “Women Change-Makers’ Video Series” in collaboration with which ministry?
A. Ministry of Child Development
B. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
C. Ministry of Tribals
D. Ministry of Education
11. Consider the following statements related to Space Equity Action Plan:
1. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) of America has released an equity action plan with the aim of making space more accessible.
2. This new plan supports the efforts of the US government regarding the plans it has to make space accessible.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
12. Consider the following statements related to National Framework for Malaria Elimination:
1. The National Framework for Malaria Elimination (NFME) 2016-2030 outlines the strategies of India to eliminate the disease by the year 2030.
2. This framework has been developed with the aim of eliminating malaria from the country and contributing to improved quality of life, health, and poverty alleviation.
3. The NFME defines objectives, goals, targets, strategies, and timelines that will serve as a roadmap for planning and advocating malaria elimination in India in a phased manner.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
13. Consider the following statements related to EU and India Business and Technology Council:
1. The European Union and India have agreed to set up a Trade and Technology Council with the aim of addressing challenges to ensure security and reliable technology in line with rapid geopolitical changes.
2. The decision of setting up such a council is a first for India with any of its partner nations.
14. Consider the following statements related to ACI Worldwide Report:
1. As per the ACI Worldwide Report on Real-time transactions, in the year 2021, India’s real-time transactions increased to 48.6 billion.
2. This is almost threefold of China which is the closest challenger having 18 billion transactions.
3. India’s transaction volume is seven times greater than the combined volumes of the U.S., U.K., Canada, Germany, and France which stand at 7.5 billion.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) C
Answer: 12) D
Answer: 13) C
Answer: 14) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.