1. Which country has won the UEFA Europa Football League title 2022?
2. Who will lead the Indian delegation to the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum to be held in Davos, Switzerland?
A. Raj Nath Singh
B. Piyush Goyal
C. Narendra Modi
D. Nirmala Sitharaman
3. Anthony Albanese has been elected as the new Prime Minister of which country?
E. Government House in Canberra.
4. Who has been appointed as the first woman vice-chancellor of Kashmir University?
A. Harpreet Kor
B. Sahiba Khan
C. Babita Rana
D. Nilofar Khan
5. India has started the 4th edition of the Navy Coordinated Patrol exercise between which country?
6.India’s first 5G testbed set up for Rs?
A. 20 crore
B. 220 crores
C. 120 crores
D. 320 crore
7.The World Bank has announced how much billion dollars in aid to reduce the food crisis?
A. 10 billion dollars
B. 20 billion dollars
C. 30 billion dollars
D. 40 billion dollars
8. Vijay Shekhar Sharma has been re-appointed as MD and CEO of Paytm for the next term of how many years?
A. 3 years
B. 4 years
C. 6 years
D. 5 years
9. Who has approved the surplus transfer of Rs 30,307 crore to the central government for the financial year 2021-22?
A. Reserve Bank of India
C. Bank of India
D. Yes Bank
10. Consider the following statements:
1. India and the US signed an Investment Promotion Agreement (IIA) in Tokyo, Japan.
2. It will replace the Investment Promotion Agreement signed between the Government of India and the US Government in the year 1987.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements:
1. Central Public Works Department (CPWD) has started the process to identify 4% of posts of junior engineer (civil and electrical) to be reserved for persons with disabilities (PwD) as mandated by the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016(RPwD Act).
2. Article 31 of the Directive Principles of State Policy (DPSP) states that State shall make effective provision for securing right to work, to education and to public assistance in cases of unemployment, old age, sickness and disablement, within the limits of its economic capacity and development.
3. The subject of ‘relief of the disabled and unemployable’ is specified in the state list of the Seventh schedule of the constitution.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements:
1. HANSA-NG’, the new generation two-seater flying trainer aircraft completed the in-flight engine relight test.
2. The test was conducted at the aeronautical test range (ATR) facility of the Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO) at Challakere, Chitradurga district (Karnataka), and all the parameters of the aircraft were found to be normal.
D. Neither 1 nor 2
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) A
Answer: 11) B
Answer: 12) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.