1. Guruswamy Krishnamurthy, CEO of which medical technology firm has been conferred with the British honor “MBE”?
2. India’s Harshada Sharad Garuda has become which Indian woman to win the gold medal at the IWF Junior World Championships?
3. In which year Padma Shri awardee Rajat Kumar Kar, the eminent Oriya litterateur, has passed away?
4. Indian athlete Avinash Sable has recently broken a 30-year-old record in how many meters of sound running track meet?
A. 2000 meters
B. 3000 meters
C. 4000 meters
D. 5000 meters
5. Who presides over the meeting of the National Sagarmala Apex Committee (NSAC)?
A. Secretary, Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
B. Prime Minister
C. Vice-Chairman, NITI Aayog
D. Union Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
6. Nand Moolchandani has recently been appointed as the first line of defense of America, which CTO of the Central Intelligence Agency?
7. What was the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) at the national level as per the recently released National Family Health Survey (NFHS-5)?
8. According to the recent Civil Registration System Report 2020, what is the percentage increase in the death rate in India during the year 2020?
9. Consider the following statements:
1. The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, addressed the inaugural session of the 4th International Conference on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure via video message.
2. The Prime Minister of India launched CDRI during his speech at the UN Climate Action Summit on 23rd September 2018.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
10. Consider the following statements related to Global Report on Food Crises:
1. The 2022 Global Report on Food Crises was recently published, highlighting acute food insecurity globally.
2. Around 293 million people in 53 countries or territories experienced acute food insecurity at crisis or worse levels in 2021.
3. The report is the flagship publication of the GNAFC and is facilitated by the Food Security Information Network (FSIN).
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
11. Consider the following statements:
1. Larsen & Toubro (L&T) announced the merger of its two software companies, Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) and Mindtree.
2. Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) has a market capitalization of Rs 1.03 lakh crore, whereas Mindtree has a market capitalization of Rs 65,285 crore.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.