1. Which company has announced the merger of its two software companies, Larsen & Toubro Infotech and Mindtree?
A. Larsen and toubro
2. Which day is celebrated all over India on 11th May?
A. National science day
B. National technology day
C. National knowledge day
D. National women’s day
3. Eun Suk-yol has been sworn in as the 13th President of which country?
B. North Korea
C. South Korea
D. Saudi Arab
4. Finance Ministry has released revenue deficit grant of Rs 7,183.42 crore to how many states?
A. 7 states
B. 10 states
C. 25 states
D. 14 states
5. Which medal has Abhinav Deshwal won in shooting at the 24th Deaf Olympics?
A. Gold medal
B. Silver medal
C. Bronze medal
D. None of these
6. Which award-winning Indian music composer and santoor player, Pandit Shivkumar Sharma has passed away?
A. Padma Shri
B. Padma Vibhushan
C. Padma Bhushan
7. Senior IAS officer Alkesh Kumar Sharma has been made the secretary of which ministry?
A. Ministry of Child Development
B. Tribal Ministry
C. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
D. Ministry of Science
8. Punjab Government has announced an incentive of Rs.
A. 2,500 rupees
B. 3,200 rupees
C. 4,200 rupees
D. 1,500 rupees
9. Consider the following statements related to Monkeypox :
1. Monkeypox disease has been detected in a patient in England.
2. With the eradication of smallpox in 1980 and subsequent cessation of smallpox vaccination, it has emerged as the most important orthopoxvirus.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
10. Consider the following statements related to State of the World’s Birds:
1. According to the new review ‘State of the World’s Birds’, approximately 48% of existing bird species worldwide are known or suspected to be undergoing population declines.
2. The threat has been attributed to almost half of the 20,994 recognised extant species of birds to the expanding human footprint on the natural world and climate change.
3. While 4,295 or 39% of the species had stable trends, about 7% or 778 species had increasing population trends. The trend of 37 species was unknown.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1. 1 and 2 are correct
2. 1 and 3 are correct
3. 2 and 3 are correct
4. All of the above
11. Consider the following statements:
1. Ministry of Finance released Rs 7,183.42 crore as a revenue deficit grant to 14 states.
2. This is the 2nd monthly installment of the Post Devolution Revenue Deficit (PDRD) grant to states.
12. Consider the following statements:
1. Social security schemes Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) and Atal Pension Yojana (APY) have completed seven years of their launch.
2. It is a one-year accidental insurance scheme renewable from year to year offering coverage for death or disability due to accident.
3. It is a one-year life insurance scheme renewable from year to year offering coverage for death due to any reason.
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) C
Answer: 12) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.