1. In which state has Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the ‘Utkarsh Samaroh’ organized?
2. Which bank has launched its online platform ‘Trade Nxt’?
A. HDFC bank
B. Union Bank of India
C. ICICI Bank
D. Punjab National Bank
3. India has contributed how much US dollar to the UN for the purpose of promoting Hindi language?
A. 200,000 US Dollars
B. 400,000 US Dollars
C. 800,000 US Dollars
D. 600,000 US Dollars
4. Brokerage firm Morgan Stanley has reduced India’s FY2023 projected growth rate to what percent?
A. 5 percent
B. 6 percent
C. 7 percent
D. 7.6 percent
5. Which state has reinstated the old pension scheme for state employees in its budget?
6. Which country has been elected as the new President of Association of Asian Election Authorities for the year 2022-24?
7. Which country’s President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has passed away?
C. United Arab Emirates
8. International Families Day is celebrated on?
A. 12 May
B. 13 May
C. 14 May
D. 15 May
9. Who among took oath as the new Chief Minister of Tripura?
A. Manik Saha
B. Tirath Singh Rawat
C. Bhupendra Patel
D. Rahul Sachdeva
10. Consider the following statements:
1. The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) took a step forward in its manned space mission program ‘Gaganyaan’ by successfully completing static test firing of a solid fuel-powered rocket booster engine.
2. The GSLV Mk-III rocket which will be used for the Gaganyaan mission will have three HS200 boosters which will supply the thrust for lift-off.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements related to GatiShakti Sanchar portal:
1. The Department of Telecommunications has launched the GatiShakti Sanchar portal, which would streamline the application and approval procedure for right of way (RoW) across the country.
2. According to Telecom Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw, the platform would help achieve the goal of Ease of doing business for telecoms infrastructure projects, which is in line with the vision of the Hon’ble Prime Minister.
3. The portal has been developed keeping in view the vision areas of the NationalBroadband Mission at the core, which are providing broadband infrastructure as a core utility to every citizen, Governance and services on demand, and in particular, digital empowerment of the citizens of the country.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements related to Northern Ireland Protocol:
1. Northern Ireland Protocol is becoming a point of tension between the European Union (EU) and the United Kingdom (UK).
2 Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom (UK). It shares a border with the Republic of Ireland (a member of the EU).
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) A
Answer: 11) D
Answer: 12) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.