1. Which state government has launched the “e-Adhigam” scheme?
A. Haryana Government
B. Kerala government
C. gujarat government
D. Maharashtra Government
2. Who has imposed a fine of Rs 59 lakh on Korean bank KEB Hana Bank?
A. Policy commission
B. Reserve bank of india
C. Central government
D. Finance ministry
3. Ranil Wickremesinghe has been sworn in as which Prime Minister of Sri Lanka?
4. Which day is celebrated all over the world on 17th May?
A. World science day
B. World tribal day
C. World education day
D. World telecommunications day
5. Which cricket team’s former all-rounder Andrew Symonds has died in a car accident?
A. Australia cricket team
B. pakistan cricket team
C. Afghanistan cricket team
D. england cricket team
6. India defeated which country to win the first Thomas Cup title?
D. Sri Lanka
7. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of CBSE?
A. Nisha Pandey
B. Rohit Arora
C. Nidhi Chhibber
D. Pankaj Tripathi
8.In which Indian city has the COP-14 been organized?
D. New Delhi
9. Recently Inter Milan won the ‘Italian Cup’ 2022 by defeating whom?
B. SS Lazio
C. ACF Fiorentina
D. Parma FC
10. India’s first ‘Amrit Sarovar’ has been inaugurated in which state?
A. Himachal Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
11. Consider the following statements:
1. Rajiv Kumar has taken over as the new Chief Election Commissioner of the country. He will serve as the 25th Chief Election Commissioner of the country.
2. It was established in accordance with the Constitution on 25th January 1955 (celebrated as national voters’ day). The secretariat of the commission is in New Delhi.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
12. Consider the following statements:
1. The pilot project for skilling tribal youth was launched by the Union Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
2. Under the pilot project, around 250 beneficiaries of 17 clusters of 17 districts selected from six states will be trained.
3. Skilling youth became important, especially in post COVID era. Skilling its youth will enable India to become Global Skills Hub and reap the demographic dividend.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
13. Consider the following statements:
1. United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in a secret ballot voting elected the Czech Republic to replace Russia on the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC).
2. 157 countries voted in favor of the Czech Republic in the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) and there were 23 abstentions.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) A
Answer: 12) D
Answer: 13) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.