1. Anna Kabale Duba, a nurse from which country has become the best nurse in the world?
2. In which city Amit Shah has recently inaugurated the National Cyber Forensic Laboratory?
3. According to the project named India Hypertension Control (Management) Initiative (IHCI), what percentage of 2.1 million Indians have uncontrolled blood pressure?
A. About 30 percent
B. About 39 percent
C. About 23 percent
D. About 43 percent
4. Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of REC Limited, Ministry of Power?
A. Sudesh Mishra
B. Trilok Sharma
C. Jagdish Verma
D. Vivek Kumar Devangan
5. What is the rank of Reliance Industries in the released Forbes Global 2000 list of public companies worldwide by 2022, surpassing all Indian companies?
6. Which department has launched ‘Gatishakti Sanchar’ portal for the right of centralized route?
A. Education Department
B. Telecom Department
C. Foreign Ministry
D. Ministry of Defence
7. In which country the world’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge ‘Sky Bridge 721’ has been opened?
C. zech Republic
8. International Museum Day is celebrated on?
A. 15 May
B. 16 May
C. 17 May
D. 18 May
9.Which country has banned the export of wheat?
10. Consider the following statements:
1. American space agency NASA has done the feat of planting a plant in the soil brought from the moon.
2. The plant of Arabidopsis thaliana is native to Eurasia and Africa. It is similar to vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower etc.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements:
1. A rocket carrying NASA’s Endurance mission was launched recently.To find out why planet Earth supports life, whereas other planets like Mars and Venus do not.
2. A wet planet like Earth will be suitable for life to exist. Venus was once a watery planet but it dried out later for unknown reasons.
C. If we understand why Venus dried out, our knowledge regarding habitable planets increases.The rocket was launched from Ny-Ålesund in Svalbard, Norway.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements:
3. If we understand why Venus dried out, our knowledge regarding habitable planets increases.The rocket was launched from Ny-Ålesund in Svalbard, Norway.
D. All of the above
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) C
Answer: 11) D
Answer: 12) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.