1. Recently ‘Ramgarh Poisonous Sanctuary’ was notified as the 52nd Tiger Reserve of India, it is located in which state?
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. Himachal Pradesh
2. Hasan Sheikh Mahmood has become the new President of which country?
3. What are ‘Surat’ and ‘Udayagiri’ launched by Defense Minister?
4. Which country has hosted the XV World Forestry Congress?
A. South Africa
D. South Korea
5. Who has been named as the new non-executive chairman of the Gram Unnati Board?
A. Sunil Arora
B. Vikas Bhushan
C. dinesh pant
D. Kiran Kumar
6. Which country won the Uber Cup 2022 by defeating China?
B. South Korea
7. Recently the World Bank has approved 350 million dollars to which state to implement the ‘SRESTHA’ project?
B. Tamil Nadu
8. World AIDS Vaccine Day is observed on?
A. 15 May
B. 16 May
C. 17 May
D. 18 May
9. Consider the following statements:
1. The President of the Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM) Dr. Bibek Debroy released the report on “The State of Inequality in India Report”.
2. This report is released by the institute to create competitiveness and provide a comprehensive analysis of the trend and depth of inequality in India.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
10. Consider the following statements:
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched India’s first 5G testbed, allowing startups and industry players to test and certify their technologies domestically and lessen reliance on foreign facilities.
2. The testbed was built at a cost of approximately Rs 220 crore.
3. In the absence of a 5G testbed, startups and other industry players were required to go abroad to test and validate their products for installation in a 5G network.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5 ) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) C
Answer: 10) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.