1. India has overtaken which country to become the country with the fourth largest vehicle market?
2. Who has won the Wangari Mathai Forest Champion Award 2022?
A. Gertrude Kabusimbi
B. cecil nadjebet
C. Narayan Kaji Shrestha
D. Maria Margarida Ribeiro da Silva
3. Elizabeth Bourne has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of which country?
4. Novak Djokovic of Serbia has won which edition of Italian Open by defeating Stefanos Tsitsipas?
A. 52nd Edition
B. 68th edition
C. 88th edition
D. 79th edition
5. Which Lieutenant Governor of Delhi has resigned from his post?
A. Anil Baijal
B. Najeeb Jung
C. Tejendra Khanna
D. Banwari Lal Joshi
6. Researchers from which university have grown plants on the soil of the moon for the first time?
A. Oxford University
B. University of Florida
C. University of California
D. UK University
7. Which IPL team has created the record for the biggest opening partnership in IPL history in IPL 2022?
A. Chennai Super Kings
B. Punjab Kings
C. Lucknow Super Giants
D. Royal Challenger Bangalore
8. Which day is celebrated across the world on 20th May?
A. World bee day
B. World metrology day
D. None of these
9. Consider the following statements related to India Tap Initiative:
1. Bharat TAP initiative was launched by the Union Minister for Housing and Urban Affairs at the ‘Plumbex India’ exhibition.
2. Awareness generation will be done to promote Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Certified Water-Efficient Plumbing Fixtures to ensure water savings of a minimum of 50%.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
10. Consider the following statements related to YUVA Tourism :
1. YUVA Tourism Clubs are being established by the Ministry of Tourism as a part of the ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’ celebrations.
2. To develop young ambassadors of the Indian tourism sector who would become aware of the potential for tourism in India, appreciate India’s rich cultural heritage, and ignite a passion for tourism.
3. The clubs will encourage learners to appreciate the importance of tourism, sensitize learners regarding elements of travel, and promote responsible & sustainable tourism practices.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
11. Consider the following statements related to Madhya Pradesh Start-up Policy :
1. Madhya Pradesh Start-up Policy was launched by PM Modi during the Madhya Pradesh Start-up Conclave that was being held in Indore on the 14th of May 2022.
2. The launch was done by the PM via video conference. At this event, government policymakers, mentors, entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, academicians, and various other stakeholders took part.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) C
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) D
Answer: 11) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.