1. When has Kerala announced to launch India’s first official OTT platform?
A. 01 November 2022
B. 01 June 2022
C. 01 August 2022
D. 01 October 2022
2. Which boxer has won the gold medal in the Women’s World Boxing Championships?
A. Lovlina Borgohain
B. Nikhat Zareen
C. Simranjit Kaur
D. Manju Rani
3. Which state government has recently launched ‘Lok Milani’ scheme?
D. Madhya Pradesh
4. Recently from where has the pilot project been started to make tribal youth skilled?
5. Who has been appointed as the new CEO of IndiGo?
A. Peter Albers
B. Adam Smith
C. Sankalp Tripathi
D. John robbins
6. Which Indian company has acquired the franchise in the UAE T20 league?
A. Reliance Industries
B. Adani Group
C. Hindustan Unilever
D. TATA Consultancy Services
7. Which state’s cabinet has recently approved an incentive of Rs 1500 per acre for farmers?
A. Delhi Cabinet
B. Gujarat cabinet
C. Punjab Cabinet
D. Bihar cabinet
8.Who has released the list of global 2000 public companies?
9.Amazon Pay and which bank have tied up for UPI payments?
A. RBL Bank
B. Bank of India
C. Canara Bank
D. Yes Bank
10.Which day is celebrated across the world on 22nd May?
A. World science day
B. World biodiversity day
C. World math day
D. World hindi day
11. Consider the following statements related to Fostering Effective Energy Transition 2022:
1. The World Economic Forum (WEF) recently released the ‘Fostering Effective Energy Transition’ report. Addressing the challenges of environmental sustainability, energy security and affordability requires an urgent action by both the private and public sectors to ensure a resilient energy transition, according to this study.
2. Industrial activity generates more than 20% of anthropogenic emissions, yet many industries face considerable challenges to decarbonize.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
12. Consider the following statements related to SCO Regional Anti-Terrorist Structure (RATS):
1. India hosted the meeting of the Regional Anti-Terrorist Structure (RATS) – the counter-terrorism body of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) in New Delhi.
2. The meeting took place from 12 to 19 May and was attended by all members of the group including Pakistan.
3. The ‘RATS’, based in Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan, is a permanent body of the group and aims to combat terrorism, extremism and separatism in the region.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
13. Consider the following statements related to Migration and Development Brief:
1. The World Bank released the ‘Migration and Development Brief’.
2. The Russia-Ukraine war will slow the growth of remittance flows in low- and middle-income countries to 4.2% in 2022, from 8.6% in 2021.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) A
Answer: 12) B
Answer: 13) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.