1. Which of the following Indian is not included in the recently released list of Time’s 100 most influential people in 2022?
A. Akshay Kumar
B. Karuna Nandi
C. gautam adani
D. Khurram Parvez
2. Which state government has recently launched the ‘Sambhav’ portal?
B. Uttar Pradesh
3. The Union Ministry of AYUSH has confirmed the 8th International Day of Yoga in which city?
4. What is the rank of Indian Air Force in the World Air Power Index 2022 released by the World Directory of Modern Military Aircraft?
5. Adani Group signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the state government for investment of how many crores in Andhra Pradesh?
A. 60,000 crores
B. 50,000 crores
C. 40,000 crores
D. 30,000 crores
6. Recently, how many ASHA workers of India have been given the Global Health Leaders Award by the World Health Organization?
A. Eight Lakh
B. Ten Lakh
C. Fifteen Lakh
D. Five lakh
7. Indian Railways and which IIT institute have tied up to develop India’s first Hyperloop?
A. IIT Kanpur
B. IIT Bombay
C. IIT Madras
D. IIT Kolkata
8. Which Union Minister has participated in the 7th meeting of BRICS Culture Ministers?
A. Nirmala Sitharaman
B. Smriti Irani
C. Rajnath Singh
D. Meenakshi Lekhi
9. Consider the following statements:
1. The Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), Shri Manoj Joshi has launched the eighth edition of Swachh Survekshan (SS) – SS 2023 under Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0, in a virtual event .
2. The event was attended by State Principal Secretaries – Urban Development, State Mission Directors – Swachh Bharat Mission Urban, Municipal Commissioners and Executive Officers from Cities.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
10. Consider the following statements:
1. Minister of State for Electronics & Information Technology and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Shri Rajiv Chandrashekhar organized a brainstorming session on Mission Digital India ‘Bhashini’ [Language Interface for India] – National Language Translation Mission (NLTM) organized by MeitY.
2. Digital India BHASHINI is India’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) led language translation platform.
3. A Bhashini Platform will make Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) resources available to MSME (Medium, Small and Micro Enterprises), Startups and Individual Innovators in the public domain.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) C
Answer: 10) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.