1. Indian women’s Wrestling team has won the Under-17 Asian Championship title with a total of eight gold at Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Which country becomes the runner-up in the tournament?
2.Who is the writer of the biography on Gautam Adani, ‘Gautam Adani: The Man Who Changed India’?
A. Aabshar Hassan Quazi
B. RN Bhaskar
C. Friederike Otto
D. Sachin Sharma
3. Veteran R. Raveendran, who has passed away was associated with which of the following fields?
4. Name the Indian men’s footballer who become the joint fifth highest goalscorer in the history of international football?
A. Ishan Pandita
B. Sahal Abdul Samad
C. Anwar Ali
D. Sunil Chhetri
5. For which books, Ruth Ozeki has received the 2022 Women’s Prize for Fiction, one of the most prestigious literary prizes of the United Kingdom?
A. The Book of Form and Emptiness
B. Sorrow and Bliss
C. The Island of Missing Trees
D. Great Circle
6. Who is the writer of the book titled, ‘Bhartiya Samvidhan: Ankahi Kahani’, which was released by Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A. Prannoy Roy
B. Ram Bahadur Rai
C. Arun Shourie
D. Aroon Purie
7. Minister of State for Tribal Affairs and Jal Shakti, Bishweswar Tudu has inaugurated the 20th Folk Fair and 13th Krishi Fair 2022 in which state?
A. Mysuru, Karnataka
B. Mumbai, Maharashtra
C. Puri, Odisha
D. Kochi, Kerala
8. In which country is the world’s largest freshwater fish found?
9. International Widow Day is celebrated on?
A. 23 June
B. 22 June
C. 24 June
D. 25 June
10. Consider the following statements related to One nation one ration card:
1. Assam has finally started the ration card ‘portability’ service. With this, the Center’s ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ ie ONORC program has been implemented across the country.
2. The implementation of ONORC was initiated in August 2019.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements related to Nipun project:
1. An Innovative project called “National Initiative for Promoting Upskilling of Nirman workers (NIPUN) was launched by Union Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, Hardeep Singh Puri.
2. NIPUN Initiative was launched for skill training of 200,000 construction workers.It has been launched under the flagship scheme of “Deendayal Antyodaya-Yojana National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM)”.
3. The construction sector is on track to become the largest employer by 2022, and it will require 45 million more qualified workers over the next ten years.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements related to UNHCR Global Trends Report 2022:
1. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) published its “2022 annual Global Trends Report” recently.
2. June 20 is designated as World Refugee Day by the United Nations. The theme for World Refugee Day 2022 is whoever, whatever, whenever. Everyone has got a right to seek safety.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 3) B
Answer: 4) C
Answer: 5) D
Answer: 6) A
Answer: 7) B
Answer: 8) C
Answer: 9) D
Answer: 10) A
Answer: 11) A
One Nation, One Ration Card
Answer: 12) B
Answer: 13) C
Findings of the report
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.