1. Who has been named as the new chairman of the Central Board of Direct Taxes?
A. Nitin Gupta
B. Shivam Sharma
C. Kiran More
D. Ravinder Khatana
2. Recently in which city the ‘One Health’ pilot project has been started by the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying?
3. Who has been appointed as the President of International Weightlifting Association recently?
A. Yunus khan
B. Iqbal kashim
C. Mohammed jalood
D. David smith
4. Which countries have recently become a member of the Commonwealth Association?
D. A and B both
5. In which state has the Union Agriculture Minister recently inaugurated Honey Testing Lab?
6. Who has been crowned ‘Miss India Worldwide 2022’?
A. Shrutika Mane
B. Khushi Patel
C. Vaidehi Dongre
D. Namrata Mehra
7. World Asteroid Day is observed on which date in June 2022?
A. 10 June
B. 20 June
C. 30 June
D. 23 June
8. Consider the following statements related to Partners in the Blue Pacific (PBP) initiative:
1. The US and its allies, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and the United Kingdom, have launched a new initiative called Partners in the Blue Pacific for effective and efficient cooperation with the region’s small island nations in response to China’s aggressive push to expand its sphere of influence in the Pacific.
2. After China pushed for a broad, common cooperation pact with 20 Pacific states, it became obvious the planned extent of its expanding influence and the geostrategic competition in the region increased.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
9. Consider the following statements related to 47th meeting of GST Council :
1. The 47th meeting of the Goods and Services Tax-GST Council was held in Chandigarh under the chairmanship of Union Finance and Corporate Affairs Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
2. The Goods and Services Tax regime came into force after the Constitutional (122nd Amendment) Bill was passed by both Houses of Parliament in 2017.
3. More than 15 Indian states then ratified it in their state Assemblies, after which the President gave his assent.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
10. Consider the following statements related to GST Day:
A. 1st July is observed as GST (Goods and Services Tax) Day. This year marks the anniversary of the implementation of the historic tax reform of the Goods and Services Tax.
B. The first GST Day was observed on 1 July 2018 to mark the first anniversary of the new indirect tax regime i.e. Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) A
Partners in the Blue Pacific (PBP) initiative
Answer: 9) B
Answer: 10) C
What is gst
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.