1. Who has released the “Internet in India” report 2022?
A. Internet and Mobile Association of India
C. world Bank
D. policy commission
2. Who has declared healthy environment as “Human Right”?
A. Education commission
B. United nations general assembly
C. World bank
D. Union cabinet
3. David Trimble, former First Minister of Northern Ireland and the awardee of which award has passed away?
A. Bharat Ratna
C. Nobel Peace Prize
D. None of these
4. Gururaja Pujari won bronze medal in men’s final in how many kg at the Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022?
A. 53 kg
B. 90 kg
C. 54 kg
D. 61 kg
5. India and which country’s fourth edition of joint military exercise ‘AL NAJAH-IV’ will be held from August 1 to August 13, 2022 at Mahajan Field Firing Range in Rajasthan?
B. Saudi Arab
6. Who has been appointed as the next Police Commissioner of Delhi?
A. Vivek Rathi
B. Sanjay Arora
C. Ravi Gupta
D. Satish Singh
7. Which Indian state’s famous “one rupee doctor” Padmashree Sushovan Banerjee has passed away?
8. Which edition of Vietnam India Bilateral Army Exercise “EX VINBAX 2022” was held in Chandimandir?
9. The government of which state decided to create seven new districts in the state to ease the administrative work?
A. West Bengal
C. Uttar Pradesh
10. Jeremy Lalrinnunga won the bronze medal in men’s how many kg final at the Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022?
B. 67 kg
11. Consider the following statements related to Annual Review of State Laws, 2021:
1. A report titled ”The Annual Review of State Laws, 2021” was released by PRS Legislative Research.
2. As per the report, panjab got first place in 2021, with its House sitting for 61 days, the highest for any State.Kerala had also promulgated 144 ordinances, the highest in the country last year.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
12. Consider the following statements related to UN General Assembly (UNGA):
1. UN General Assembly (UNGA) passed a resolution that recognises the Healthy Environment as Human Right. India has voted in favour of this resolution.
2. UN General Assembly passed the resolution on July 28, 2022.Out of 193-members, 133 members voted in favour.
3. Belarus, China, Cambodia, Russia, Syria, Ethiopia, Iran and Kyrgyzstan were absent to vote.India has voted in favour.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
13. Consider the following statements:
1. The production of eight core industries (core sector industries) increased by 12.7 percent in the month of June, compared to an increase of 9.4 percent in the same month a year ago.
2. Index of Industrial Production (IIP) is an indicator that measures the changes in the volume of production of industrial products during a given period.
14. Consider the following statements related to street view feature:
1. Google has started the Street View feature in India. Through this feature, people will now be able to locate any landmark sitting at home and also have a virtual experience of any place or restaurant.
2. At present, this service will start in 10 cities.
3. Google Street View is launched in ten cities of India under the Guidelines of the National Geospatial Policy (NGP), 2021.
15. Consider the following statements related to Crypto Jacking :
1. According to recent report, Crypto Jacking has increased to a record high in 2022, even though the number of digital assets has decreased.
2. In the first half of 2022, the number of global crypto jacking has increased by approximately USD 36 million as compared to 2021.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) A
Answer: 12) B
Answer: 13) C
Answer: 14) D
Answer: 15) A
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.