1. To provide training to the youths to develop into entrepreneurs into them, which of the following states has launched the Swami Vivekananda Yuva Sangha scheme?
C. Uttar Pradesh
2. Who has clinched the gold in the men’s skeet events in the inaugural Digvijay Singh Memorial Shooting Championship?
A. Abhishek Verma
B. Mairaj Ahmad Khan
C. Saurabh Chaudhary
D. Sanjeev Rajput
3. Who has bagged the gold medal in the women’s skeet events in the inaugural Digvijay Singh Memorial Shooting Championship?
A. Apurvi Chandela
B. Yashaswini Singh Deswal
C. Raiza Dhillon
D. Tejaswini Sawant
4. In which men’s category of weightlifting, Achinta Sheuli has clinched the third gold for India at the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games?
A. 55 kg
B. 67 kg
C. 54 kg
D. 73 kg
5. Cricketer Deandra Dottin has announced her retirement from which team?
A. West Indies team
B. India team
C. Africa team
D. England team
6. In which women’s category of weightlifter, Harjinder Kaur has won the bronze medal for India at the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games?
A. Manvinder kaur
B. Harjinder kaur
C. Sushila devi
D. None of these
7. Who Indians, has bagged her second silver after, CWG 2014, in the women’s judo 48kg category at the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games?
A. Tombi Devi
B. Garima Chaudhary
C. Shushila Devi
D. Janki Goud
8. Which state has topped in terms of 2021 assembly meetings as per the recent report?
A. Tamil Nadu
9. What is the theme of the World Breastfeeding Week 2022, which is observed annually on 1st -7th August?
A. Step Up for Breastfeeding: Educate and Support
B. Protect breastfeeding: a shared responsibility
C. Support breastfeeding for a healthier planet
D. Foundation of Life
10. After carving out the seven districts in West Bengal, what will be the total number of districts in West Bengal?
11. Who has won silver medal in Women’s Judo 78+ kg category at Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games?
A. Garima Choudhary
B. Sushila Devi
C. Tulika Maan
D. Janki Gaur
12. Consider the following statements related to International Bullion Exchange IIBX:
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched India’s first International Bullion Exchange in Gujarat.
2. In the Union Budget 2020-21, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman had announced the setting up of India International Bullion Exchange IFSC Limited (IIBX) in IFSCA.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
13. Consider the following statements:
1. As per the recent analysis done by Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ground water levels in some parts of the Country are declining.
2. The data collected by CGWB during November 2021 when compared with the decadal mean of November 2015 to Nov 2020 indicates that about 70% wells have registered rise in water level whereas, about 30% of the wells monitored have registered decline in ground water level mostly in the range of 0–2 m.
3. According to the CGWB, with 230 billion metre cubes of groundwater drawn out each year for irrigating agriculture lands in India, many parts of the country are experiencing rapid depletion of groundwater.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
14. Consider the following statements:
1. A rare pure pink diamond, believed to be the largest found in 300 years, has been unearthed in Angola, a country in Central Africa.
2. The Lulo Rose is a type 2a diamond, meaning it has few or no impurities.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) C
Answer: 12) C
Answer: 13) B
Answer: 14) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.